Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Barcelona

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona on 27 Nov for 5 nights. If any Glocals are planning to be there in the same time frame, maybe we can meet up for a meal, sightseeing or something.

I was there many years ago. It rained,was cold, we had shocking accommodation and left quickly. I always planned to give it a second visit and change my memory of it.

Is anyone interested? I can't post in the member activities as it doesnt come up as me posting.

The text you are quoting:
I am going to Barcelona on 27 Nov for 5 nights. If any Glocals are planning to be there in the same time frame, maybe we can meet up for a meal, sightseeing or something.

I was there many years ago. It rained,was cold, we had shocking accommodation and left quickly. I always planned to give it a second visit and change my memory of it.

Is anyone interested? I can't post in the member activities as it doesnt come up as me posting.
sharon1Nov 6, 2008 @ 10:27

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 789 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Barcelona
Post 1
That's a shame - I arrive the day you leave :-( However I will be there for work so probably won't have any time for doing anything vaguely pleasant and touristy!
That's a shame - I arrive the day you leave :-( However I will be there for work so probably won't have any time for doing anything vaguely pleasant and touristy!
irish_eyes, Nov 6, 2008 @ 18:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Barcelona
Post 2
I hope your second experience is good. we were there for 4 days last weekend and it was one of our best experiences globally..lovely food, nice accomodation, great sightseeing and cheap compared to our good old switzerland. I really wish u sll the best it was between 19 to 23 degrees all 4 days that we were there.
I hope your second experience is good. we were there for 4 days last weekend and it was one of our best experiences globally..lovely food, nice accomodation, great sightseeing and cheap compared to our good old switzerland. I really wish u sll the best it was between 19 to 23 degrees all 4 days that we were there.
kedar, Nov 6, 2008 @ 19:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 789 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form