Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Geneva to Australia

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva to Australia

Hello everyone, 

By any chance, would anybody be traveling from Geneva to Australia in the next days? A medicine (given by a doctor in Geneva) needs to be quickly delivered In Brisbane. We would appreciate any help!  

Thanks a lot and have a lovely day! 

Marilena 

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone, 

By any chance, would anybody be traveling from Geneva to Australia in the next days? A medicine (given by a doctor in Geneva) needs to be quickly delivered In Brisbane. We would appreciate any help!  

Thanks a lot and have a lovely day! 

Marilena 

Marilena KrajdenJul 1, 2019 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1180 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Geneva to Australia
Post 1

Most prescription medicine that’s available in switzerland is available in australia, and or an equivalent option.

just go to any doctor,.

i am Australian, the medical standards are very good there, trust me.

not too many people will traffic drugs for you, for obvious reasons (think about it)..

good luck!

Most prescription medicine that’s available in switzerland is available in australia, and or an equivalent option.

just go to any doctor,.

not too many people will traffic drugs for you, for obvious reasons (think about it)..

good luck!

christophe, Jul 1, 2019 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

just go to any doctor,.

good luck!

Jul 1, 19 17:29

I endorse Christophe’s note of warning.  Trying to import medication that is not legally recognized and available in Australia is a mug’s game.

I endorse Christophe’s note of warning.  Trying to import medication that is not legally recognized and available in Australia is a mug’s game.

Ritchie, Jul 1, 2019 @ 17:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Christophe, Ritchie,

Thank you both for your replies.

I agree the medical standards there are high but the medication is actually homeopathy, as we want to avoid the traditional medicines. Switzerland is more developped in this area. 

Anyway, I agree with you this will be difficult and this is why we are asking authorization to the health department to send it by DHL.

Thank you!

Marilena

Christophe, Ritchie,

Thank you both for your replies.

I agree the medical standards there are high but the medication is actually homeopathy, as we want to avoid the traditional medicines. Switzerland is more developped in this area. 

Anyway, I agree with you this will be difficult and this is why we are asking authorization to the health department to send it by DHL.

Thank you!

Marilena

Marilena Krajden, Jul 3, 2019 @ 08:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1180 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form