Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > How to go from Geneva to Bonn-Cologne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
How to go from Geneva to Bonn-Cologne
Hi, I am going to Bonn-Cologne from geneva...dates are 22-24th august. Can anybody suggest me which is better and less expensive way to go there...If somebody is going during these dates..let me know...
The text you are quoting:
Hi, I am going to Bonn-Cologne from geneva...dates are 22-24th august. Can anybody suggest me which is better and less expensive way to go there...If somebody is going during these dates..let me know...
aarbindAug 6, 2008 @ 13:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 4851 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: How to go from Geneva to Bonn-Cologne
Post 1

Thanx Angela for the Information.

Actually I don't havae a half fare card...and I have three bags with Laptop....I am going to Sweden from Cologne....and not coming back to Geneva....(......so its difficult for me to change the train at basel....

Do u know any train or bus direct from Geneva to Bonn Colonge.....? or any other way......

Thanx Angela for the Information.

Actually I don't havae a half fare card...and I have three bags with Laptop....I am going to Sweden from Cologne....and not coming back to Geneva....(......so its difficult for me to change the train at basel....

Do u know any train or bus direct from Geneva to Bonn Colonge.....? or any other way......
aarbind, Aug 6, 2008 @ 16:55

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: How to go from Geneva to Bonn-Cologne
Post 2
Hi Angela, I checked the SBB link given by you...but its not working...so sad....I went to main SBB railway station to check the ticket but they also dont have any idea from where to buy the ticket to cologne....

U r right...still there is no cheap flight from geneva to Bonn-cologne....only Lufthansa and Swiss International....and both cost 500 plus Euros.....(  I am really thankful for ur efforts...my email id. is [email protected] u can send direct e-mail to me....arvind 0783022308

Hi Angela, I checked the SBB link given by you...but its not working...so sad....I went to main SBB railway station to check the ticket but they also dont have any idea from where to buy the ticket to cologne....

U r right...still there is no cheap flight from geneva to Bonn-cologne....only Lufthansa and Swiss International....and both cost 500 plus Euros.....(  I am really thankful for ur efforts...my email id. is [email protected] u can send direct e-mail to me....arvind 0783022308
aarbind, Aug 6, 2008 @ 17:33

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 4851 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form