Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Looking for Travel/Holiday company

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Travel/Holiday company

Hi There,

I am planning to go to Sardinia at the beginning of September and with some company is always more fun. If you also think so: give me a shout and maybe we can co-ordinate together ?! Smile

I have been to Sardinia twice and find a it a great place to relax, it has a lot to offer. Sea, some of the most amazing beaches, good food, beautiful landscapes..

I am looking into booking this place: http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/tancau-village.de.html?aid=311092;label=tancau-village-VK7rKQyGZcIVeJC2iZ5f3QS24827249004:pl:ta:p1:p2:ac:ap1t1:neg;ws=&gclid=CIS8paaY4bcCFQtY3godMAYAFA

a big swimming pool, 200 m. from the sea, fully equipped kitchen and free wifi in the all area. In the surrounding there are hike trails, harbour..

There are easy jet flights from Basel to Cagliari and Olbia., so if booked early enough pretty cheap.

If you are interested send me a message - looking forward to hear from you!Wink

The text you are quoting:

Hi There,

I am planning to go to Sardinia at the beginning of September and with some company is always more fun. If you also think so: give me a shout and maybe we can co-ordinate together ?! Smile

I have been to Sardinia twice and find a it a great place to relax, it has a lot to offer. Sea, some of the most amazing beaches, good food, beautiful landscapes..

I am looking into booking this place: http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/tancau-village.de.html?aid=311092;label=tancau-village-VK7rKQyGZcIVeJC2iZ5f3QS24827249004:pl:ta:p1:p2:ac:ap1t1:neg;ws=&gclid=CIS8paaY4bcCFQtY3godMAYAFA

a big swimming pool, 200 m. from the sea, fully equipped kitchen and free wifi in the all area. In the surrounding there are hike trails, harbour..

There are easy jet flights from Basel to Cagliari and Olbia., so if booked early enough pretty cheap.

If you are interested send me a message - looking forward to hear from you!Wink

anamuJun 13, 2013 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1016 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for Travel/Holiday company
Post 1

Any idea where I can go to vacation with my daughter by the sea not too far from early July????Smile

Any idea where I can go to vacation with my daughter by the sea not too far from early July????Smile

Sari W, Jun 13, 2013 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for Travel/Holiday company
Post 2

no idea, i am not an expert regarding children..  but they are like small people, right? Wink   so i guess you can go anywehere??? Dapends on what she does .. according to my observations on the beach some of the children tend to built some things of sand, dig holes and passionately pour water from the sea into the ditches.. so maybe somewhere where there is sandy beach..? in this place - yes there is one! Although, if it is stony beach .. she may also built something of stones..?

no idea, i am not an expert regarding children..  but they are like small people, right? Wink   so i guess you can go anywehere??? Dapends on what she does .. according to my observations on the beach some of the children tend to built some things of sand, dig holes and passionately pour water from the sea into the ditches.. so maybe somewhere where there is sandy beach..? in this place - yes there is one! Although, if it is stony beach .. she may also built something of stones..?

anamu, Jun 13, 2013 @ 19:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1016 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form