Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Our London home for your Interlaken home this summer?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Our London home for your Interlaken home this summer?
Hello,

We're a family of 4, me, Mum 42, him, Dad 50 and them 8 and 3 along with Lily our wonderful family dog, 10.

This summer we'd like to find a family in the Interlaken Region who would like to swap homes with us for a holiday and come to Central London.

I've set up a website giving lots of information http://marianne-and-gilly.webs.com however if there are any questions we don't answer please feel free to contact me directly.

If you have any more help, tips or advice you feel would help in our goal please, please, please tell us!

The idea of a budget holiday allowing a family like us, with children, to visit a city as expensive as London in high season wasn't one we thought would be so incredibly difficult to float! I refuse to pay hundreds of pounds to have my information cobbled together with others in the hope it'll catch the eye of another person who has been equally fleeced!

This is a no strings attached deal. Our home for your home.

Marianne
The text you are quoting:
Hello,

We're a family of 4, me, Mum 42, him, Dad 50 and them 8 and 3 along with Lily our wonderful family dog, 10.

This summer we'd like to find a family in the Interlaken Region who would like to swap homes with us for a holiday and come to Central London.

I've set up a website giving lots of information http://marianne-and-gilly.webs.com however if there are any questions we don't answer please feel free to contact me directly.

If you have any more help, tips or advice you feel would help in our goal please, please, please tell us!

The idea of a budget holiday allowing a family like us, with children, to visit a city as expensive as London in high season wasn't one we thought would be so incredibly difficult to float! I refuse to pay hundreds of pounds to have my information cobbled together with others in the hope it'll catch the eye of another person who has been equally fleeced!

This is a no strings attached deal. Our home for your home.

Marianne
civvygitFeb 8, 2009 @ 23:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 717 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 717 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form