Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Recommendation for stay in Toronto Canada.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommendation for stay in Toronto Canada.

I am traveling to Toronto at the end of March. I am searching for a good place to stay in the downtown area. I searched the Hotel rates there and I found that it's quite costly.

Then, I searched for lodgings and came across the furnished apartment rentals by Mac Suites in Downtown. This is comparatively mediocre. I need to stay for 3 weeks. And this would help me cook my food too.

I would like to get some suggestions about the places mentioned here in the downtown area. Please share your thoughts and opinions on the best place to stay in Toronto Downtown. 

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

I am traveling to Toronto at the end of March. I am searching for a good place to stay in the downtown area. I searched the Hotel rates there and I found that it's quite costly.

Then, I searched for lodgings and came across the furnished apartment rentals by Mac Suites in Downtown. This is comparatively mediocre. I need to stay for 3 weeks. And this would help me cook my food too.

I would like to get some suggestions about the places mentioned here in the downtown area. Please share your thoughts and opinions on the best place to stay in Toronto Downtown. 

Thank you!

Micheal TorresFeb 24, 2017 @ 05:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1297 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Recommendation for stay in Toronto Canada.
Post 1

Thank you!

Feb 24, 17 05:45

There are different neighborhoods worth staying, it depends on what you are looking to do while there

King street west is nice, lots of pubs and eateries, theatres and concert halls if you are into that, Entertainment district has all kinds of nightclubs, Front street is part of old Toronto, has lots of character to it, Victorian buildings etc, it's where the famous St Lawrence market and Distillery district are located, those are absolute must sees

I would recommend you look at B&Bs for your stay as well, this site has a good selection of areas, like the Annex or Beaches

https://www.bbcanada.com/ontario/greater_toronto_area/toronto

The text you are quoting:

There are different neighborhoods worth staying, it depends on what you are looking to do while there

King street west is nice, lots of pubs and eateries, theatres and concert halls if you are into that, Entertainment district has all kinds of nightclubs, Front street is part of old Toronto, has lots of character to it, Victorian buildings etc, it's where the famous St Lawrence market and Distillery district are located, those are absolute must sees

I would recommend you look at B&Bs for your stay as well, this site has a good selection of areas, like the Annex or Beaches

https://www.bbcanada.com/ontario/greater_toronto_area/toronto

Aida Szalus, Feb 24, 2017 @ 21:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1297 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form