Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Spas and Stuff - place to go and get away from it for a week, in CH???

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Spas and Stuff - place to go and get away from it for a week, in CH???
Hi

I share my tip with you http://www.therme-vals.ch/bad/index_en.html - but unfortunately is fully booked for when I want to go...

So am looking for another place. Wld like it to be special, but in any event with some treatments, nice ambience, views, decor.... I place I feel I owe my mum :cool:

All tips gratefully rec'd.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:
Hi

I share my tip with you http://www.therme-vals.ch/bad/index_en.html - but unfortunately is fully booked for when I want to go...

So am looking for another place. Wld like it to be special, but in any event with some treatments, nice ambience, views, decor.... I place I feel I owe my mum :cool:

All tips gratefully rec'd.

Thanks
SimSimFeb 18, 2009 @ 23:27

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1231 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Spas and Stuff - place to go and get away from it for a week, in CH???
Post 1
friend of mine went recently to Ovronnaz in the Valais, liked it a lot, despite no sauna or hamman, said the rest was very good.She's also been to Leukerbad/Loesche-les-Bains in the Valais and would recommend that also. You can see ppl skiing past there, I remember from the pools.(I went for a couple of separate days there myself but quite a while ago, she has stayed the in recent years). Suggest you google for details of the thermal centres

You say only Switzerland but believe she's also found Evan-les-Bains good and cheaper than CH, and of course Tunisia.
friend of mine went recently to Ovronnaz in the Valais, liked it a lot, despite no sauna or hamman, said the rest was very good.She's also been to Leukerbad/Loesche-les-Bains in the Valais and would recommend that also. You can see ppl skiing past there, I remember from the pools.(I went for a couple of separate days there myself but quite a while ago, she has stayed the in recent years). Suggest you google for details of the thermal centres

You say only Switzerland but believe she's also found Evan-les-Bains good and cheaper than CH, and of course Tunisia.
TogJay, Feb 23, 2009 @ 00:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Spas and Stuff - place to go and get away from it for a week, in CH???
Post 2
Bains de Lavey

Bains de la Gruyère

Leukerbad

Bains de Lavey

Bains de la Gruyère

Leukerbad

happy4u, Feb 24, 2009 @ 13:02

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin