Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Tel Aviv In October. Any tips pls

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tel Aviv In October. Any tips pls
 I will be travelling for  few days on work to TelAviv in October.  This will be my first time in Isreal. I will have one afternoon and couple of evenings to potentially explore the city. Any tips on the must visit's/do's while I am there. 

Sandip
The text you are quoting:
 I will be travelling for  few days on work to TelAviv in October.  This will be my first time in Isreal. I will have one afternoon and couple of evenings to potentially explore the city. Any tips on the must visit's/do's while I am there. 

Sandip

FUNINSUNAug 30, 2009 @ 10:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 674 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Tel Aviv In October. Any tips pls
Post 1
 Nanushka for a good party, La La Land for chilling out on the beach, don't forget that everything (and I mean everything) closes for Shabat around 3pm on Friday (weekend is Friday and Saturday), and make sure you arrive 3 hours early with a good deal of patience at Ben Gurion airport when you leave Tel Aviv.  If you have the time to go to Jerusalem and the old city it is worth it.  Enjoy!
The text you are quoting:
 Nanushka for a good party, La La Land for chilling out on the beach, don't forget that everything (and I mean everything) closes for Shabat around 3pm on Friday (weekend is Friday and Saturday), and make sure you arrive 3 hours early with a good deal of patience at Ben Gurion airport when you leave Tel Aviv.  If you have the time to go to Jerusalem and the old city it is worth it.  Enjoy!
dlwilliams, Aug 30, 2009 @ 10:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 674 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form