Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Travel to Bretagne, France / Aug 15 - 21

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Travel to Bretagne, France / Aug 15 - 21

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking about traveling to la Bretagne region of France from August 15 to 21.  One of the sites I would like to go to is Mount St. Michel, and other places around the region.  I'm thinking about driving there from Fribourg (about 9 hrs)

I don't have any set plans yet, but I'm flexible on what to visit.  As far as where to stay, I'm considering all options.

We sould be sharing the costs for fuel and toll roads.

I'm looking for 3 adventurers who enjoy discovering new places and meeting new people.  You should be friendly, easy going, and flexible.  

We would have a pre-departure meeting to get to know each other and talk about our plans. 

Departure date - August 15
Return date - August 21

JJ

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking about traveling to la Bretagne region of France from August 15 to 21.  One of the sites I would like to go to is Mount St. Michel, and other places around the region.  I'm thinking about driving there from Fribourg (about 9 hrs)

I don't have any set plans yet, but I'm flexible on what to visit.  As far as where to stay, I'm considering all options.

We sould be sharing the costs for fuel and toll roads.

I'm looking for 3 adventurers who enjoy discovering new places and meeting new people.  You should be friendly, easy going, and flexible.  

We would have a pre-departure meeting to get to know each other and talk about our plans. 

Departure date - August 15
Return date - August 21

JJ

Jean-Jacques BAug 2, 2013 @ 18:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 896 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Travel to Bretagne, France / Aug 15 - 21
Post 1

Hello - -

If your plans happen to change at all, I'm heading north at the end of the month, either to Paris or northern France before going on to London.

Am delighted to contribute to all costs, etc.

I'm at 076.634.9454, and email is [email protected]

Thanks! And if you've gone, have a great time!

Josie

The text you are quoting:

Hello - -

If your plans happen to change at all, I'm heading north at the end of the month, either to Paris or northern France before going on to London.

Am delighted to contribute to all costs, etc.

I'm at 076.634.9454, and email is [email protected]

Thanks! And if you've gone, have a great time!

Josie

Josie S, Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 896 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form