Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Travel to Somewhere Europe end of March or early April

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Travel to Somewhere Europe end of March or early April
so.... the end of an era in near.

I am planning a week long trip to somewhere europe sometime during march 21 - march 29, or the first wk of April after all my things are packed up and shipped back to the US. I'm debating whether to stay in town for my birthdaywkend or if i can find friends to travel to say... greece, maybe even a sailing trip in the southern part of greece, would be a nice way to wrap up my adventure in Europe.

Anyone interested in joining, let me know. or if you're heading eastward or have friends out thre, let me know :)

The text you are quoting:
so.... the end of an era in near.

I am planning a week long trip to somewhere europe sometime during march 21 - march 29, or the first wk of April after all my things are packed up and shipped back to the US. I'm debating whether to stay in town for my birthdaywkend or if i can find friends to travel to say... greece, maybe even a sailing trip in the southern part of greece, would be a nice way to wrap up my adventure in Europe.

Anyone interested in joining, let me know. or if you're heading eastward or have friends out thre, let me know :)
YouMeCoFeb 18, 2009 @ 17:03

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 810 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 810 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form