Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Weekend Trip: Geneva to St. Moritz - May 8 to May 10

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Weekend Trip: Geneva to St. Moritz - May 8 to May 10
I will be driving from Geneva to St. Moritz, one of Switzerland's most famous cities and would welcome others to join me.  Only rule is non-smokers, as I don't smoke and don't allow smoking in the car.

It is a 5 hour drive to St. Moritz and I either plan on leaving Friday May 8th later afternoon or early Saturday morning and returning to Geneva Sunday night the 10th.

In St. Moritz the hotel cost would be 50 CHF per night and you are welcome to put in anything for gas but is not necessary.

Best if could find someone from Geneva, otherwise welcome to pick someone up along the route as I go through basically every major city in Switzerland, this the the driving route as planned by Google: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Geneva+to+St.+Moritz

Have questions, let me know, otherwise reply back to me with your contact details and I will get in touch with you.

Stephen

The text you are quoting:
I will be driving from Geneva to St. Moritz, one of Switzerland's most famous cities and would welcome others to join me.  Only rule is non-smokers, as I don't smoke and don't allow smoking in the car.

It is a 5 hour drive to St. Moritz and I either plan on leaving Friday May 8th later afternoon or early Saturday morning and returning to Geneva Sunday night the 10th.

In St. Moritz the hotel cost would be 50 CHF per night and you are welcome to put in anything for gas but is not necessary.

Best if could find someone from Geneva, otherwise welcome to pick someone up along the route as I go through basically every major city in Switzerland, this the the driving route as planned by Google: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Geneva+to+St.+Moritz

Have questions, let me know, otherwise reply back to me with your contact details and I will get in touch with you.

Stephen
CanadianApr 29, 2009 @ 20:52

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1229 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Weekend Trip: Geneva to St. Moritz - May 8 to May 10
Post 1
Changed to June, will update with the date during the first week of June.
Changed to June, will update with the date during the first week of June.
Canadian, May 3, 2009 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Weekend Trip: Geneva to St. Moritz - May 8 to May 10
Post 2

what are the hotel options in st moritz?

what are the hotel options in st moritz?
wildboar, Jun 19, 2009 @ 22:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1229 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form