Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Baby-sitter

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Baby-sitter

Hello,

We are looking for a babysitter to take care of our 6 yr old 1 or 2 times a week. We live in the Dubendorf area and are easily accessible by bus / tram.

Also would like to check if these is anyone available to baby-sit her during office hours (9-4) during the summer when she has school vacation. I can be reached via email at [email protected].

Thanks,

KO

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

We are looking for a babysitter to take care of our 6 yr old 1 or 2 times a week. We live in the Dubendorf area and are easily accessible by bus / tram.

Also would like to check if these is anyone available to baby-sit her during office hours (9-4) during the summer when she has school vacation. I can be reached via email at [email protected].

Thanks,

KO

kedarokeMay 2, 2012 @ 09:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 970 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Baby-sitter
Post 1

Hi!!

I am interested in Baby-sitting!Smile

When do you need the baby-sitter for? day time or after work? Week days or Weekends?

I live in Wetzikon for the moment and work in Kloten, I could manage it if you are interested, depending on the schedule you expect. I love kids and it would be a pleasure for me.

Just tell me what you exactly need (date/time) and we can see if this is possible.

Have a great day,

Emmy.

The text you are quoting:

Hi!!

I am interested in Baby-sitting!Smile

When do you need the baby-sitter for? day time or after work? Week days or Weekends?

I live in Wetzikon for the moment and work in Kloten, I could manage it if you are interested, depending on the schedule you expect. I love kids and it would be a pleasure for me.

Just tell me what you exactly need (date/time) and we can see if this is possible.

Have a great day,

Emmy.

Emmy L, May 4, 2012 @ 14:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 970 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form