Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Bankers watch out: 20qm furnished close to Uetlihof

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bankers watch out: 20qm furnished close to Uetlihof

Hi,

I'll sublet a room (20sqm + 6sqm own balcony) in my apartment (90 sqm) from now for limited time, duration up to a year.

The room is fully furnished & quiet. I'll share living room, 2nd balcony (8sqm), kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet. Heating, electricity, Wi-Fi internet, bi-weekly cleaning are included. Sihlcity is 5 min distance. Migros, Denner and Uetlihof are right in front of the door. You'll have two tram stations to Albisgüetli.

It is SFr. 1134 per month reduced to around SFr. 1094 from Apr 1st on.

Photos?

If you are interested, please send me a message

Cheers

Ralf

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'll sublet a room (20sqm + 6sqm own balcony) in my apartment (90 sqm) from now for limited time, duration up to a year.

The room is fully furnished & quiet. I'll share living room, 2nd balcony (8sqm), kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet. Heating, electricity, Wi-Fi internet, bi-weekly cleaning are included. Sihlcity is 5 min distance. Migros, Denner and Uetlihof are right in front of the door. You'll have two tram stations to Albisgüetli.

It is SFr. 1134 per month reduced to around SFr. 1094 from Apr 1st on.

Photos?

If you are interested, please send me a message

Cheers

Ralf

smilingguyJan 15, 2012 @ 20:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1304 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bankers watch out: 20qm furnished close to Uetlihof
Post 1

... hope this link works for the photos:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101447066644267.1471.100003369212296&type=3&l=31a90bc22b

Cheers
Ralf

... hope this link works for the photos:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101447066644267.1471.100003369212296&type=3&l=31a90bc22b

Cheers
Ralf
smilingguy, Jan 15, 2012 @ 21:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Bankers watch out: 20qm furnished close to Uetlihof
Post 2

Hello,
My name is SJ LAHIRI, I am from London and moving to Zurich to start work at Credit Suisse at their Uetlibergstrasse (opposite Uetlihof tram/bus stop) office. I came across your post at glocals.com for the renting of your apartment.I hope it is still available. I would be very intersted in finding out more about this potential rental and have a chat (if possible) with you. You can call me at 0044 771 3744579 and/or send me your phone number to have a conversation. You can also contact me directly via email:
[email protected]
Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Regards,
SJ LAHIRI
Snr. Sybase DBA/Architect/Team Lead (consultant)
MS(MIS), USA
London, UK
+44(0)771-374-4579

Hello,
My name is SJ LAHIRI, I am from London and moving to Zurich to start work at Credit Suisse at their Uetlibergstrasse (opposite Uetlihof tram/bus stop) office. I came across your post at glocals.com for the renting of your apartment.I hope it is still available. I would be very intersted in finding out more about this potential rental and have a chat (if possible) with you. You can call me at 0044 771 3744579 and/or send me your phone number to have a conversation. You can also contact me directly via email:
[email protected]
Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Regards,
SJ LAHIRI
Snr. Sybase DBA/Architect/Team Lead (consultant)
MS(MIS), USA
London, UK
+44(0)771-374-4579

Sj Lahiri, Feb 29, 2012 @ 20:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1304 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form