Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > From WIN-LOSE to a WIN-WIN game: TrialSession DragonDreaming Project-Design

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From WIN-LOSE to a WIN-WIN game: TrialSession DragonDreaming Project-Design

Let your wildest dreams come true! Together, we are unstoppable!

Today (May 20th), from 5 to 6pm (6.30pm), Adress: Im Viadukt ...D., "Large Meeting Room", Viaduktstrasse 93-95, 8005 Zürich. www.zurich.impacthub.net

I will give a trial session about a Project-Design toolbox called "Dragon Dreaming", which is a playful, inspiring and encouraging methodology dedicated towards enhancing the effectiveness of your work. It offers personality-tailored theories, tools and tips to yield the best potential of each member of a team and help realize a common vision.

More information about trial session -> Flyer

Videodocument in german!

Videodocument in english!

For all who want to know more about Dragon Dreaming, can join our Introductory workshop, held in german, in June 27-29th, with Ulrike Reimann & Matthias Brück (that`s me :-) ).

More Information here:
http://www.permakultur-design.com/images/PDF/DRAGON_DREAMING.pdf

An english Introductory workshop in Dragon-Dreaming will come.

www.dragondreaming.org

Matthias Brück

mail: [email protected]

tel.: 076 582 83 87

The text you are quoting:

Let your wildest dreams come true! Together, we are unstoppable!

Today (May 20th), from 5 to 6pm (6.30pm), Adress: Im Viadukt ...D., "Large Meeting Room", Viaduktstrasse 93-95, 8005 Zürich. www.zurich.impacthub.net

I will give a trial session about a Project-Design toolbox called "Dragon Dreaming", which is a playful, inspiring and encouraging methodology dedicated towards enhancing the effectiveness of your work. It offers personality-tailored theories, tools and tips to yield the best potential of each member of a team and help realize a common vision.

More information about trial session -> Flyer

Videodocument in german!

Videodocument in english!

For all who want to know more about Dragon Dreaming, can join our Introductory workshop, held in german, in June 27-29th, with Ulrike Reimann & Matthias Brück (that`s me :-) ).

More Information here:
http://www.permakultur-design.com/images/PDF/DRAGON_DREAMING.pdf

An english Introductory workshop in Dragon-Dreaming will come.

www.dragondreaming.org

Matthias Brück

mail: [email protected]

tel.: 076 582 83 87

Matthias BrückMay 20, 2014 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1360 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1360 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form