Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > I'm looking for an apartment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I'm looking for an apartment

Hi all,

I'm looking for an apartment in central Zurich (say 15mins by public transport to the main station.  Say 2-4 rooms, say 60-100m2, budget up to £2500 p/mth.  Been trolling all the websites etc, but just thought I'd leave a note here incase someone has an aparment to rent.

Thanks,

Murray 

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I'm looking for an apartment in central Zurich (say 15mins by public transport to the main station.  Say 2-4 rooms, say 60-100m2, budget up to £2500 p/mth.  Been trolling all the websites etc, but just thought I'd leave a note here incase someone has an aparment to rent.

Thanks,

Murray 

Murray SApr 16, 2012 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1658 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: I'm looking for an apartment
Post 1

Hi ,

i do not have an appartment available but i know that there is plenty of new built building in Wallisellen ZH ,it s a familly community you have the Glatt Centrum mall amd Zurich is a 11mn ride by train 4 train by hours at 07,27,37,57 also the Airport is an 18 mn by tram and bus.

And you can get to Germany Jestetten by car in 45 mn or Singen 1h00 as well as to Konstanz very nice to shop and spend the day.

Also the tax will be lower then in Zurich city

there is a couple of real esrtate agency .

Hope that help

Hi ,

i do not have an appartment available but i know that there is plenty of new built building in Wallisellen ZH ,it s a familly community you have the Glatt Centrum mall amd Zurich is a 11mn ride by train 4 train by hours at 07,27,37,57 also the Airport is an 18 mn by tram and bus.

And you can get to Germany Jestetten by car in 45 mn or Singen 1h00 as well as to Konstanz very nice to shop and spend the day.

Also the tax will be lower then in Zurich city

there is a couple of real esrtate agency .

Hope that help

cynthia r, Apr 17, 2012 @ 11:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

From the railway station Dübendorf you are in 7min in Stadelhofen...http://www.homegate.ch/mieten/wohnung-und-haus/ort-duebendorf/trefferliste?a=default&ac=3.0&ah=3000&cid=6484758&ep=1&incsubs=default&l=default&tab=list&tid=1

Cheers, Tanja

From the railway station Dübendorf you are in 7min in Stadelhofen...http://www.homegate.ch/mieten/wohnung-und-haus/ort-duebendorf/trefferliste?a=default&ac=3.0&ah=3000&cid=6484758&ep=1&incsubs=default&l=default&tab=list&tid=1

Cheers, Tanja

Tanja F, Apr 17, 2012 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi all,

Thanks,

Murray 

Apr 16, 12 21:19

Hi Murray,

We are renting out 3,5 room corner apartment in Schlieren with a beautiful view. You 3 min away from the station and 9 min till Zurich HB.

Nachmieter für moderne Wohnung in Schlieren | tutti.ch

www.tutti.ch

Hi Murray,

We are renting out 3,5 room corner apartment in Schlieren with a beautiful view. You 3 min away from the station and 9 min till Zurich HB.

Nachmieter für moderne Wohnung in Schlieren | tutti.ch

www.tutti.ch

lianka, Apr 17, 2012 @ 16:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi everyone,

I am currently working in Zurich and I am looking for a WG from the begining of June.

I am looking for a flat closed to the town center! =)

I think to be a friendly, calm and easy person who like international environment.

Thanks for your help!

Pierre

Hi everyone,

I am currently working in Zurich and I am looking for a WG from the begining of June.

I am looking for a flat closed to the town center! =)

I think to be a friendly, calm and easy person who like international environment.

Thanks for your help!

Pierre

Pierre P, Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Ciao Pierre,

are you still searching for a shared room? drop me a line in case you are interested. have an apartement to share, 5 min away from stadelhofen.

walking distance about 10 min ...

Ciao Pierre,

are you still searching for a shared room? drop me a line in case you are interested. have an apartement to share, 5 min away from stadelhofen.

walking distance about 10 min ...

najib schwedondos, Jun 3, 2012 @ 15:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Dear Murray,

Are you still looking. Ours flat will be available starting July and we can offer a great deal in July / August.

http://www.tutti.ch/zurich/zurich/wipkingen/immobilier/appartement/bien_a_louer/URGENT__Great_deal_for_a_loft_in_Zurich_2049931.htm

Let us know,

E.

Dear Murray,

Are you still looking. Ours flat will be available starting July and we can offer a great deal in July / August.

http://www.tutti.ch/zurich/zurich/wipkingen/immobilier/appartement/bien_a_louer/URGENT__Great_deal_for_a_loft_in_Zurich_2049931.htm

Let us know,

E.

Elodie M, Jun 14, 2012 @ 22:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1658 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form