Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Language Exchange: My Chinese(Mandarin)/Your German or French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Language Exchange: My Chinese(Mandarin)/Your German or French

I'm Chinese,from north China,was living in Beijing for a long time,speak standard mandarin,no dialect. German level now is B2,grammar is bad and need to practice more on spoken also. never learned French,would like to start from beginning:)

if ur interested,pls contact me:)

The text you are quoting:

I'm Chinese,from north China,was living in Beijing for a long time,speak standard mandarin,no dialect. German level now is B2,grammar is bad and need to practice more on spoken also. never learned French,would like to start from beginning:)

if ur interested,pls contact me:)

Jin JJul 3, 2011 @ 00:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1833 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Language Exchange: My Chinese(Mandarin)/Your German or French
Post 1

Hi

I'm Liv. I just moved back from China (Shanghai and Beijing) where I've lived for 5 years. My Chinese is unfortunatly still not very good but I would like to keep on practicing. I could teach you in return german or french for beginners (I'm not a native french speaker but use it quite often). 

I live in Zurich "Kreis 5" and would be available during daytime to meet. 

Best regards

Liv

The text you are quoting:

Hi

I'm Liv. I just moved back from China (Shanghai and Beijing) where I've lived for 5 years. My Chinese is unfortunatly still not very good but I would like to keep on practicing. I could teach you in return german or french for beginners (I'm not a native french speaker but use it quite often). 

I live in Zurich "Kreis 5" and would be available during daytime to meet. 

Best regards

Liv

lifir m, Aug 20, 2012 @ 23:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1833 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form