Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > MASSAGE (Zug, particularly)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
MASSAGE (Zug, particularly)

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good massage, particularly in the Zug area.

and I mean massage, not "massage"

Thanks!!

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good massage, particularly in the Zug area.

and I mean massage, not "massage"

Thanks!!

Alan PMay 19, 2010 @ 12:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 4421 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: MASSAGE (Zug, particularly)
Post 1

maybe you can try Garden of Eden in Zug.

i went for facial there and the lady from germany really did a great job on shoulder massage and she is also the masseuse.

http://www.garden-of-eden.ch/

Enjoy!

maybe you can try Garden of Eden in Zug.

i went for facial there and the lady from germany really did a great job on shoulder massage and she is also the masseuse.

http://www.garden-of-eden.ch/

Enjoy!

Ai Meng Tong, May 30, 2010 @ 19:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

I can do nothing but recommend myself:)

I am new to Zug and  hopefully will be opening my private studio soon.

Please visit my site: www.your-therapy.eu to learn more and contact me in case you wish to book.

I have plenty of experience in clinical/therapeutic massage and a slight interested in oriental massages lately (Thai massage course in Amsterdam is my next target:)). I really enjoy my work so the eneregy between me and my clients is most of the times lovely. I believe my treatments will suit even the most demanding clients. Give it a try. I won't charge if you don't think it's good.

Regards,

Izabela

Hi,

I can do nothing but recommend myself:)

I am new to Zug and  hopefully will be opening my private studio soon.

Please visit my site: www.your-therapy.eu to learn more and contact me in case you wish to book.

I have plenty of experience in clinical/therapeutic massage and a slight interested in oriental massages lately (Thai massage course in Amsterdam is my next target:)). I really enjoy my work so the eneregy between me and my clients is most of the times lovely. I believe my treatments will suit even the most demanding clients. Give it a try. I won't charge if you don't think it's good.

Regards,

Izabela

Izabela P, Oct 12, 2011 @ 01:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hi,

I am in Zug already. Just moved here few days ago. Are you interested in massage therapy here or is the post to old to bother?

Izabela

hi,

I am in Zug already. Just moved here few days ago. Are you interested in massage therapy here or is the post to old to bother?

Izabela

Izabela P, Oct 12, 2011 @ 01:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

hi,

Izabela

Oct 12, 11 01:09

Hi, Izabela.  It was very nice for you to reply to my message.  Yes, the post is too old.  I am no longer in Zug, but am now back in California.  But perhaps I will email you when I come to Zug for work.

Hi, Izabela.  It was very nice for you to reply to my message.  Yes, the post is too old.  I am no longer in Zug, but am now back in California.  But perhaps I will email you when I come to Zug for work.

Alan P, Oct 12, 2011 @ 01:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 4421 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form