Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > My Chinese Mandarin exchange your German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Chinese Mandarin exchange your German

Cool Hi there...

I'm from Taiwan. have been living here 3 years and 2 months, still can't speak any of the local languages.
I speak Taiwanese of course, Chinese Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese and English of course, now I wish to beat "German" as well...( got no choice... arrrghh.. ^.^)
I've been in German courses over past 3 years here and there. But hard to keep it up as my work used to require lots of travelling.
Now I'm looking for someone who is willing to exchange her/his German with my Chinese Mandarin to keep my learning motivation up.

btw, I live in Baden..... which is like...half an hour from Zurich...

anyway... Hopefully I can hear from " you" soon... ^O^

ciao ciao, Sindy

The text you are quoting:

Cool Hi there...

I'm from Taiwan. have been living here 3 years and 2 months, still can't speak any of the local languages.
I speak Taiwanese of course, Chinese Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese and English of course, now I wish to beat "German" as well...( got no choice... arrrghh.. ^.^)
I've been in German courses over past 3 years here and there. But hard to keep it up as my work used to require lots of travelling.
Now I'm looking for someone who is willing to exchange her/his German with my Chinese Mandarin to keep my learning motivation up.

btw, I live in Baden..... which is like...half an hour from Zurich...

anyway... Hopefully I can hear from " you" soon... ^O^

ciao ciao, Sindy

Sindy HFeb 11, 2010 @ 14:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1437 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Chinese Mandarin exchange your German
Post 1

Hey Sindy, 

You should post this in the Member-Activities section. 

Good luck, 

Nir

Hey Sindy, 

You should post this in the Member-Activities section. 

Good luck, 

Nir

Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2010 @ 20:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Tongue out  opppss...

Thx, Nir..

: )

Tongue out  opppss...

Thx, Nir..

: )

Sindy H, Feb 16, 2010 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi 

I've just moved back from China where I've lived for 5 years (Shanghai and Beijing) therefore I would like to keep up with my Chinese. On the other hand I could support you with your german or french. 

I live near the Zurich train station and would be flexible to meet during day times. 

Best regards

Liv

Hi 

I've just moved back from China where I've lived for 5 years (Shanghai and Beijing) therefore I would like to keep up with my Chinese. On the other hand I could support you with your german or french. 

I live near the Zurich train station and would be flexible to meet during day times. 

Best regards

Liv

lifir m, Aug 20, 2012 @ 23:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sindy,

am not german speaking but live in Zürich and have studied it for over 9 years, so I can't represent a mothertongue teacher, but think you could improve your skills and at same time I could start my mandarin classes.

I do speak spanish/italian as mother language, plus french and english well. I am in Zuerich to perfection my german (and to progress in life) and am very interested in mandarin as new language (oriented to my future).

So if you wanna exchange some time with me I can garantee you some quality working hours benefiting the two of us.

In case you're interested don't esitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Ruben

Hi Sindy,

am not german speaking but live in Zürich and have studied it for over 9 years, so I can't represent a mothertongue teacher, but think you could improve your skills and at same time I could start my mandarin classes.

I do speak spanish/italian as mother language, plus french and english well. I am in Zuerich to perfection my german (and to progress in life) and am very interested in mandarin as new language (oriented to my future).

So if you wanna exchange some time with me I can garantee you some quality working hours benefiting the two of us.

In case you're interested don't esitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Ruben

Ruben M, Oct 28, 2012 @ 22:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Sindy

I have lived 5 years in China and my Chinese is soso but I can freely communicate. I'm Swiss and a native german speaker. Since you live in Baden and I in Zurich, how about using skype on a regular base and improve therefore our langugage skills...let me know if you are interested. 

Best regards

Lifir

Hi Sindy

I have lived 5 years in China and my Chinese is soso but I can freely communicate. I'm Swiss and a native german speaker. Since you live in Baden and I in Zurich, how about using skype on a regular base and improve therefore our langugage skills...let me know if you are interested. 

Best regards

Lifir

lifir m, Oct 29, 2012 @ 17:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

how about a Chinese-German Group. I also want to improve my chinese and can therefore offer German (native German speaker, raised in Switzerland)

how about a Chinese-German Group. I also want to improve my chinese and can therefore offer German (native German speaker, raised in Switzerland)

tomii, Oct 29, 2012 @ 23:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1437 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form