Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Spiritual people in zurich?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Spiritual people in zurich?

looking for people, interested in yoga, meditation and spiritual philosophy to meet, hang around and exchange experiences....

katrin

The text you are quoting:

looking for people, interested in yoga, meditation and spiritual philosophy to meet, hang around and exchange experiences....

katrin

katrin zMar 23, 2011 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

13 Replies | 3041 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Spiritual people in zurich?
Post 1

katrin

Mar 23, 11 10:11

Hi Karin, thanks for your interest. Lots of "spiritual" people I know hang out and exchange experiences in special sanctuaries. Some even claim divine visons, depending on their level of "spirituality". They are called pubs and luckily they are easy enough to find. Just follow the singing ;)

Hi Karin, thanks for your interest. Lots of "spiritual" people I know hang out and exchange experiences in special sanctuaries. Some even claim divine visons, depending on their level of "spirituality". They are called pubs and luckily they are easy enough to find. Just follow the singing ;)

catalin, Mar 23, 2011 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Katrin!

I'm new here in Zurich, did you find some place to practice Yoga?

Maya

Hi Katrin!

Maya

Maya Valencia, Apr 3, 2011 @ 12:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi, Im karl, Im a reiki healer, and i run a meditation class in Zurich if you are interested. The place where the meditation class is held also has Yoga classes.

Classes are held every Wednesday from 8-9pm. Yoga classes are from 7-8 on the same day,.  if your interested just join the zurich meditation group here on glocals to get updates.

Namaste

Karl

Hi, Im karl, Im a reiki healer, and i run a meditation class in Zurich if you are interested. The place where the meditation class is held also has Yoga classes.

Classes are held every Wednesday from 8-9pm. Yoga classes are from 7-8 on the same day,.  if your interested just join the zurich meditation group here on glocals to get updates.

Namaste

Karl

Karl N, Apr 3, 2011 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

hey guys..

thanx for your nice comments.. ;) actually I'm practising yoga and medtiation for several years now and love to do it on my own... ;)

I'm rather looking for other spiritual/conscious people to hang out with, exchange experiences, have nice conversations etc..

but nevertheless, thanx a lot for your commitment..

@anna: thanx, will contact cherubrock since we kind of look for the same things.. ;)

k.

hey guys..

thanx for your nice comments.. ;) actually I'm practising yoga and medtiation for several years now and love to do it on my own... ;)

I'm rather looking for other spiritual/conscious people to hang out with, exchange experiences, have nice conversations etc..

but nevertheless, thanx a lot for your commitment..

@anna: thanx, will contact cherubrock since we kind of look for the same things.. ;)

k.

katrin z, Apr 3, 2011 @ 23:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Katrin,

I am in a similar situation to you. I in the last 2-3 years I have got into spirituality. I am from London in England but moved to Zurich about 8 months ago. I want to share my experiences also but its not as easy as it sounds and I am relatively new here. I prefer not to talk about this stuff with people who haven't discovered it for themselves and also prefer to avoid the bigger communities or groups of spirtualists. Consequently I am looking for individuals or small groups of friends who share my interest. Have you ever checked out eckhart tolle or satsang with Mooji? Both these guys are on youtube and have helped me a lot. If you are interested it would be nice to meet up.

Best wishes,

Dominic.

Hi Katrin,

I am in a similar situation to you. I in the last 2-3 years I have got into spirituality. I am from London in England but moved to Zurich about 8 months ago. I want to share my experiences also but its not as easy as it sounds and I am relatively new here. I prefer not to talk about this stuff with people who haven't discovered it for themselves and also prefer to avoid the bigger communities or groups of spirtualists. Consequently I am looking for individuals or small groups of friends who share my interest. Have you ever checked out eckhart tolle or satsang with Mooji? Both these guys are on youtube and have helped me a lot. If you are interested it would be nice to meet up.

Best wishes,

Dominic.

Dominic W, May 29, 2011 @ 16:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hello Katrin are you still looking for spiritual people to hang out with? maybe we could meet, warmly Mahima

Hello Katrin are you still looking for spiritual people to hang out with? maybe we could meet, warmly Mahima

blissattack, Jun 14, 2011 @ 15:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Katrin,

Im not very spiritual but have friends who are. 

I will be volunteering at the following event: http://ch.srichinmoyraces.org/files/ch/Ausschreibung_e_2011_web.pdf

If you want to volunteer feel free, plus here you can meet the type of people you are looking for. Since its a meditation organisation that organises these events.

Hi Katrin,

Im not very spiritual but have friends who are. 

I will be volunteering at the following event: http://ch.srichinmoyraces.org/files/ch/Ausschreibung_e_2011_web.pdf

If you want to volunteer feel free, plus here you can meet the type of people you are looking for. Since its a meditation organisation that organises these events.

Gomti Ravji, Jul 21, 2011 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Katrin, 

I'm only in Zurich a few months, but I moved from the west of Ireland, which if you're not familiar, is like a spiritual hub...seriously its unreal how open people are there.. so now I'm in Switzerland, which I love, but yeah like one of the comments above I don't feel so open to talk about it and more so here, so I've not met many like minded people in Zurich. Having said that I guess I'll attract more in eventually. :-D

Totally welcome to contact me as well if you want to exchange experiences etc.

Alex

Hi Katrin, 

I'm only in Zurich a few months, but I moved from the west of Ireland, which if you're not familiar, is like a spiritual hub...seriously its unreal how open people are there.. so now I'm in Switzerland, which I love, but yeah like one of the comments above I don't feel so open to talk about it and more so here, so I've not met many like minded people in Zurich. Having said that I guess I'll attract more in eventually. :-D

Totally welcome to contact me as well if you want to exchange experiences etc.

Alex

Alex T, Aug 29, 2011 @ 18:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi All! 

I love this thread. Thank you, Katrin, for posting it. I'm moving to Zurich within the next 10 to 12 months, and would love to meet up with other spiritual people!

Will be in Zurich on 26th to 30th October, next time, if anyone is up for meeting up for a chai latte ;)

Merja 

Hi All! 

I love this thread. Thank you, Katrin, for posting it. I'm moving to Zurich within the next 10 to 12 months, and would love to meet up with other spiritual people!

Will be in Zurich on 26th to 30th October, next time, if anyone is up for meeting up for a chai latte ;)

Merja 

Merja S, Sep 11, 2011 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi Katrin 

How are ou doing? What are you going to do next time, any plans for our

spiritual group? Greets Sabien

Hi Katrin 

How are ou doing? What are you going to do next time, any plans for our

spiritual group? Greets Sabien

orangina klar, Dec 11, 2011 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi everyone! I have not long moved to Zurich and i would be interested to meet up with you all also Smile I practise Reiki and meditation but it is more my outlook on life and state of mind that is grounded in my own spirituality. It is always nice to meet with like minded people and share ideas, stories and laughs!

Hi everyone! I have not long moved to Zurich and i would be interested to meet up with you all also Smile I practise Reiki and meditation but it is more my outlook on life and state of mind that is grounded in my own spirituality. It is always nice to meet with like minded people and share ideas, stories and laughs!

Gillian Scadden, Dec 30, 2011 @ 13:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

hi all

I am from Zurich and for many years i have been listening to the www.crimsoncircle.com channels (or shouds how they call them) and been to many seminars, trained in energy healing arts and these days interested in breath, helping me to connect more with my body.

the channels  by Adamus St.Germain are for free 1x month, you can log on, tomorrow is the next one!

i'd love to meet up with you, share, discuss, hang out...

hi all

I am from Zurich and for many years i have been listening to the www.crimsoncircle.com channels (or shouds how they call them) and been to many seminars, trained in energy healing arts and these days interested in breath, helping me to connect more with my body.

the channels  by Adamus St.Germain are for free 1x month, you can log on, tomorrow is the next one!

i'd love to meet up with you, share, discuss, hang out...

Daniela Rusconi, Mar 2, 2012 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi Katrin!

Maya

Apr 3, 11 12:09

Hello Maya

I'm not sure if you have found a yoga studio that fits you yet, but i ll be glad to see you at the studio I practice yoga called Sanapurna.

check their site: sanapurna.ch for more!

Hello Maya

I'm not sure if you have found a yoga studio that fits you yet, but i ll be glad to see you at the studio I practice yoga called Sanapurna.

check their site: sanapurna.ch for more!

Maria P, Apr 9, 2012 @ 08:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
13 Replies | 3041 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form