Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Sport in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sport in Zurich

Hi, 

As I will be moving to Zurich beginning of June, I am looking for advice to practice some sports.

First of all I used to swimm regularly (2x a week) and would look for a good swimming pool (50m). Any tip?

Then I used to run (short and long distances) and would like to get ideas where to go???

Moreover and since beginning of this year, I bought a race bike and wanna continue to use it. Anyone would be up to some mid distance (60km) trip?

The 3 above activities represent my ne year objective: triathlon (1.5, 40, 10). Does anyone knows triathlon club in Zurich? Or maybe just a group of people interest in organizing regular trainnings?

Does anyone knows the calendar of next triathlons in Zurich area?

I also used to pratice Ultimate tennis and squash. So if you are looking for a player, do not hesitate to contacte me ;)

Last one is bit more extrem, is it possible to windsurl on Zurich See???

Cheers,

Thibaut

The text you are quoting:

Hi, 

As I will be moving to Zurich beginning of June, I am looking for advice to practice some sports.

First of all I used to swimm regularly (2x a week) and would look for a good swimming pool (50m). Any tip?

Then I used to run (short and long distances) and would like to get ideas where to go???

Moreover and since beginning of this year, I bought a race bike and wanna continue to use it. Anyone would be up to some mid distance (60km) trip?

The 3 above activities represent my ne year objective: triathlon (1.5, 40, 10). Does anyone knows triathlon club in Zurich? Or maybe just a group of people interest in organizing regular trainnings?

Does anyone knows the calendar of next triathlons in Zurich area?

I also used to pratice Ultimate tennis and squash. So if you are looking for a player, do not hesitate to contacte me ;)

Last one is bit more extrem, is it possible to windsurl on Zurich See???

Cheers,

Thibaut

Thibaut BMay 13, 2010 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1421 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Sport in Zurich
Post 1

There's the Triathlon Club Zurich (http://www.tcz.ch/).

I wanted to try last year, but I lack the time to do regular training.

And for swimming, I would have had to relearn swimming completely, most likely the same for running.

Their training-facilities are pretty central in Zurich, so it should be possible to attend the training after work.

The text you are quoting:

There's the Triathlon Club Zurich (http://www.tcz.ch/).

I wanted to try last year, but I lack the time to do regular training.

And for swimming, I would have had to relearn swimming completely, most likely the same for running.

Their training-facilities are pretty central in Zurich, so it should be possible to attend the training after work.

rainer_d, May 16, 2010 @ 17:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1421 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form