Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Visiting Zurich this summer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Visiting Zurich this summer

Being a Genevan, I rarely go to Zurich. So this summer I want to do it seriously...

What are your favorite places ?   (I'll go to the Viaduckt to meet a friend who work there too, if he works on that time)

Thanks a lot and perhaps meet you for a drink

Bertrand_Geneva

The text you are quoting:

Being a Genevan, I rarely go to Zurich. So this summer I want to do it seriously...

What are your favorite places ?   (I'll go to the Viaduckt to meet a friend who work there too, if he works on that time)

Thanks a lot and perhaps meet you for a drink

Bertrand_Geneva

bertrand hubert rMay 29, 2012 @ 06:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 829 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Visiting Zurich this summer
Post 1

The old town is magic and in the beginning there is a classic old tavern with Swiss German specialty cook…and strong blond waitress…U’ll tell me about!  (I can’t remember the name of the place but U can miss it, it’s really the first tavern that U can see when U enter in theOldTown.  

http://www.zuerich.com/en/travel-trade/trade-why-zurich/trade-highlights/Niederdorf.html

The text you are quoting:

The old town is magic and in the beginning there is a classic old tavern with Swiss German specialty cook…and strong blond waitress…U’ll tell me about!  (I can’t remember the name of the place but U can miss it, it’s really the first tavern that U can see when U enter in theOldTown.  

http://www.zuerich.com/en/travel-trade/trade-why-zurich/trade-highlights/Niederdorf.html

Erszebeth Von Wittelsbach, May 29, 2012 @ 22:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 829 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form