Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > tennis classes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
tennis classes

Dear all,

i am a big tennis fan and I am looking for taking some tennis lessons here in Zurich. Could you please recommend me a good tennis school where i can take some lessons, preferably in English but I think German can be ok too.

Thank you very much for your advice and recommendation!!

Nelli

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

i am a big tennis fan and I am looking for taking some tennis lessons here in Zurich. Could you please recommend me a good tennis school where i can take some lessons, preferably in English but I think German can be ok too.

Thank you very much for your advice and recommendation!!

Nelli

Nelli KApr 22, 2012 @ 12:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1572 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: tennis classes
Post 1

Hey Nelli,

Where do you live and whats your budget?

You can start in the pricey end and take lessons at the Dolder sports club or drive out along the coast and try Kusnacht or Herrliberg tennis club. Also there is Stork Tennis club in Oetwil am See, that has 5 courts inside and a lot of training in English. I know that ICS uses them for the kids training.

Good luck

Jeanette

The text you are quoting:

Hey Nelli,

Where do you live and whats your budget?

You can start in the pricey end and take lessons at the Dolder sports club or drive out along the coast and try Kusnacht or Herrliberg tennis club. Also there is Stork Tennis club in Oetwil am See, that has 5 courts inside and a lot of training in English. I know that ICS uses them for the kids training.

Good luck

Jeanette

jeanette Wichmann, Apr 23, 2012 @ 12:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1572 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form