Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > !!Peole wanted for snowboard beginners classes (urgent!!)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
!!Peole wanted for snowboard beginners classes (urgent!!)

Hello!

Is anybody interested in a snowboard class for beginners (class of 5 Sundays from Sunday 14th January)? I registered for it but it needs others 3 people at least, to start.

If you are interested, please check it on the website www.esslausanne.ch and look for the class n°3 and, possibly, notify the person in charge of this class: Mr Jean-Pierre Pollien ([email protected]). But hurry-up: it's the last days to enroll (until Tuesday 9th or Wednesday 10th).

Please, alert me if you decided to sign-up.

Thank you very much.

Daniela

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

Is anybody interested in a snowboard class for beginners (class of 5 Sundays from Sunday 14th January)? I registered for it but it needs others 3 people at least, to start.

If you are interested, please check it on the website www.esslausanne.ch and look for the class n°3 and, possibly, notify the person in charge of this class: Mr Jean-Pierre Pollien ([email protected]). But hurry-up: it's the last days to enroll (until Tuesday 9th or Wednesday 10th).

Please, alert me if you decided to sign-up.

Thank you very much.

Daniela

Daniela PJan 5, 2018 @ 16:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1504 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1504 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form