Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Any recommendations for places to stay in Zermatt

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any recommendations for places to stay in Zermatt
Hi there,
I have 2 friends from the US meeting me for a long weekend in Zermatt from 23-25 February - any recommendations/offers out there?

Thanks for the help!
The text you are quoting:
Hi there,
I have 2 friends from the US meeting me for a long weekend in Zermatt from 23-25 February - any recommendations/offers out there?

Thanks for the help!
amsevJan 16, 2008 @ 02:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1398 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Any recommendations for places to stay in Zermatt
Post 1
Hi there, in mid march last year I stayed at the hotel Adonis, a 3 star which honestly, it must have been the last room available in Zermatt - the town was JAM packed and I miracously got this at the last minute. It's a solid 15-20 min walk from the train station but you can get the hotel taxi to pick you up either for free or 5 CHF. Close to ski bus and restos which is the most important right? The room was fine, little balcony with a view and basically not much amenities but decent breakfast. Reasonably priced and you can get lift tix there. Not sure what exactly you are looking for but my advice is book at least something now somewhere and cancel if you have to, Zermatt fills up really quick. check out reviews on myswitzerland.com or tripadvisor.com. wherever you stay you will love it, Zermatt is really special. Bon ski!
The text you are quoting:
Hi there, in mid march last year I stayed at the hotel Adonis, a 3 star which honestly, it must have been the last room available in Zermatt - the town was JAM packed and I miracously got this at the last minute. It's a solid 15-20 min walk from the train station but you can get the hotel taxi to pick you up either for free or 5 CHF. Close to ski bus and restos which is the most important right? The room was fine, little balcony with a view and basically not much amenities but decent breakfast. Reasonably priced and you can get lift tix there. Not sure what exactly you are looking for but my advice is book at least something now somewhere and cancel if you have to, Zermatt fills up really quick. check out reviews on myswitzerland.com or tripadvisor.com. wherever you stay you will love it, Zermatt is really special. Bon ski!
jac_dreiss, Jan 24, 2008 @ 01:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1398 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form