Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Anyone up for weekday skiing?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone up for weekday skiing?

Hi all, I am a newbie here having just moved to Geneva with my partner. Just wondering if anyone might be free during the weekdays to ski? I am aware most organised ski trips are for the weekends but since I am free (aka. unemployed!!!) at the moment I might want to make use of the off peak empty chair lifts :) Anyone up for it? 

cheers,

Lyn 

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, I am a newbie here having just moved to Geneva with my partner. Just wondering if anyone might be free during the weekdays to ski? I am aware most organised ski trips are for the weekends but since I am free (aka. unemployed!!!) at the moment I might want to make use of the off peak empty chair lifts :) Anyone up for it? 

cheers,

Lyn 

Lyn SJan 16, 2012 @ 17:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

54 Replies | 2760 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone up for weekday skiing?
Post 1

Hi Lyn,

I'm in a similar situation at the moment and I would be interested - though I have never skied before! You're probably not a beginner yourself but If you organise anything else during the week, count me in.

Hi Lyn,

I'm in a similar situation at the moment and I would be interested - though I have never skied before! You're probably not a beginner yourself but If you organise anything else during the week, count me in.

Karina S, Jan 16, 2012 @ 18:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Karina, 

thats great, we can possibly plan a day trip sometime during the week :) to be honest I have only learnt to ski last season so I am not exactly hardcore myself. I will take it easy - red the most! 

Will you be taking lessons? skiing is a wonderful sport! 

Hi Karina, 

thats great, we can possibly plan a day trip sometime during the week :) to be honest I have only learnt to ski last season so I am not exactly hardcore myself. I will take it easy - red the most! 

Will you be taking lessons? skiing is a wonderful sport! 

Lyn S, Jan 16, 2012 @ 18:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Yay a fellow beginner! I can stand on skis with no problem. Its after start moving that things become difficult. If you girls organise something let me know!

Yay a fellow beginner! I can stand on skis with no problem. Its after start moving that things become difficult. If you girls organise something let me know!

Maria_, Jan 16, 2012 @ 18:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

sounds like we can all organise a girls day out :) I can actually teach you girls some parallel skiing which is quite fun, and then its all about practice on the harder slopes.

Let's see how many of us out there, I am sure we can start group all together :) 

sounds like we can all organise a girls day out :) I can actually teach you girls some parallel skiing which is quite fun, and then its all about practice on the harder slopes.

Let's see how many of us out there, I am sure we can start group all together :) 

Lyn S, Jan 16, 2012 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi i would like to join also if you guys dont mind! im a beginner as well!

I work during the days, but i can get a day off when i want. so if you guys have a plan! let me know!

Regards!

Hi i would like to join also if you guys dont mind! im a beginner as well!

I work during the days, but i can get a day off when i want. so if you guys have a plan! let me know!

Regards!

amber plat, Jan 16, 2012 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Amber, nice to meet you!! Looks like there's a few of us, maybe we all could meet up for a coffee or drinks this week to decide on the ski day trips? I am really new to Geneva!

Hi Amber, nice to meet you!! Looks like there's a few of us, maybe we all could meet up for a coffee or drinks this week to decide on the ski day trips? I am really new to Geneva!

Lyn S, Jan 17, 2012 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi, 

I would love to ski weekdays (my work is summer only) when I can and I do either alone or with viiting friends. If you want to keep it a "girlie' ski that is fine too and as I live in Basel finding a mutually acceptable ski resort may prove tough. There is a beautiful little resort around 1hr 15 from Basel at Klewenalp (I'm off there tomorrow) not sure how far from Geneva but I did drive to Chamonix last week and that was only 3hrs 30 (but there for 2 days visiting friend). Will keep an eye on board and if we get out together that would be great.

Regards

Hi, 

I would love to ski weekdays (my work is summer only) when I can and I do either alone or with viiting friends. If you want to keep it a "girlie' ski that is fine too and as I live in Basel finding a mutually acceptable ski resort may prove tough. There is a beautiful little resort around 1hr 15 from Basel at Klewenalp (I'm off there tomorrow) not sure how far from Geneva but I did drive to Chamonix last week and that was only 3hrs 30 (but there for 2 days visiting friend). Will keep an eye on board and if we get out together that would be great.

Regards

Mark Bennett, Jan 17, 2012 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I used to do that quite often last year. I usually go to Grand Massif (Flaine, les carroz, morillon, samoens) by car, which is about 1h drive, and have a large variety of slopes, but other places are also ok if not too far.  I plan to do the same this year, but I will need a bit of planning ahead. I can accommodate 2 or 3 more skiers in the car (with gear).

I used to do that quite often last year. I usually go to Grand Massif (Flaine, les carroz, morillon, samoens) by car, which is about 1h drive, and have a large variety of slopes, but other places are also ok if not too far.  I plan to do the same this year, but I will need a bit of planning ahead. I can accommodate 2 or 3 more skiers in the car (with gear).

bergel, Jan 17, 2012 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi All!

I would like to go skiing from tomorrow. The best would be to meet today, maybe this evening to discuss about it? For exemple 7 pm at place du bourg de four in old town? I have a car as well. 

Alexis

Hi All!

I would like to go skiing from tomorrow. The best would be to meet today, maybe this evening to discuss about it? For exemple 7 pm at place du bourg de four in old town? I have a car as well. 

Alexis

alex4810, Jan 17, 2012 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

heya! i can't make it this evening (or this week actually) but to everyone else please go ahead, let us know the plans :) 

I am thinking more of weekday skiing from February onwards as I am still settling into the apartment etc hence I might have posted this thread a little early... but its nice to get a group together ;) 

heya! i can't make it this evening (or this week actually) but to everyone else please go ahead, let us know the plans :) 

I am thinking more of weekday skiing from February onwards as I am still settling into the apartment etc hence I might have posted this thread a little early... but its nice to get a group together ;) 

Lyn S, Jan 17, 2012 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hehe!! You are funny! Maybe this is the idea of going skiing that you like!? Becarful the season is short, next is last month probably! 

Anyway I go skiing every week end and i'm off this week so if anyone interested by going this week...i'm with you! (note that i have a pretty decent level, blacks are no problems!)

Alexis

Hehe!! You are funny! Maybe this is the idea of going skiing that you like!? Becarful the season is short, next is last month probably! 

Anyway I go skiing every week end and i'm off this week so if anyone interested by going this week...i'm with you! (note that i have a pretty decent level, blacks are no problems!)

Alexis

alex4810, Jan 17, 2012 @ 15:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Alexis: I know I am funny :) and like you, I used to ski every week too when I lived in Munich. But unfortunately my new circumstances say that I cannot just leave for the slopes tomorrow!

Alexis: I know I am funny :) and like you, I used to ski every week too when I lived in Munich. But unfortunately my new circumstances say that I cannot just leave for the slopes tomorrow!

Lyn S, Jan 17, 2012 @ 15:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi All!

Alexis

Jan 17, 12 14:37

Just saw that! But i was working anyway so i couldnt make it either. Did anybody meet?

Just saw that! But i was working anyway so i couldnt make it either. Did anybody meet?

Maria_, Jan 17, 2012 @ 22:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

hi Maria, I didn't make it yesterday so not sure. anyway I am up for coffee tomorrow afternoon in town if anyone is free to meet

hi Maria, I didn't make it yesterday so not sure. anyway I am up for coffee tomorrow afternoon in town if anyone is free to meet

Lyn S, Jan 18, 2012 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/events_view/geneva/43004.htm

How about that?

http://www.glocals.com/#/things-to-do/events_view/geneva/43004.htm

How about that?

Maria_, Jan 18, 2012 @ 11:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

cool! i am up for that. We can also meet slightly earlier if you prefer, see you tomorrow!

cool! i am up for that. We can also meet slightly earlier if you prefer, see you tomorrow!

Lyn S, Jan 18, 2012 @ 13:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Hey :)

The place opens at 5 i think. I will try to be there at 530 then. Just look for a dog looking cute :)

Hey :)

The place opens at 5 i think. I will try to be there at 530 then. Just look for a dog looking cute :)

Maria_, Jan 18, 2012 @ 14:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

You know that the beauty of weekday skiing and snowboarding is the empty pistes right? :-) Yesterday's snow was excellent. I had an excellent snowboard day. 

I strongly recommend it to those with the opportunity. 

You know that the beauty of weekday skiing and snowboarding is the empty pistes right? :-) Yesterday's snow was excellent. I had an excellent snowboard day. 

I strongly recommend it to those with the opportunity. 

Richard A, Jan 19, 2012 @ 16:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Hi all, I am thinking of a day trip to either Villars or Diablerets on Friday 10th Feb - if anyone would like to join? I dont have a car so heading there by train which means lugging all my ski gear on an incredibly early morning! :)

if you have other train accessible ski venues to suggest feel free to do so, i am a newbie in town!

cheers

Hi all, I am thinking of a day trip to either Villars or Diablerets on Friday 10th Feb - if anyone would like to join? I dont have a car so heading there by train which means lugging all my ski gear on an incredibly early morning! :)

if you have other train accessible ski venues to suggest feel free to do so, i am a newbie in town!

cheers

Lyn S, Feb 3, 2012 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

cheers

Feb 3, 12 14:18

there are buses that leave from the gare routiere in the center of town to some nearby resorts, but not all of them run during the week. I'm a fellow non-worker so would love to get some piste action in before i join the land of the employed again! :)

there are buses that leave from the gare routiere in the center of town to some nearby resorts, but not all of them run during the week. I'm a fellow non-worker so would love to get some piste action in before i join the land of the employed again! :)

G___, Feb 3, 2012 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hi G,

Awesome, welcome to the weekday ski clan!

yeah i tried to check on the buses and it seems that all of them only run from weekends. Then again, I might have been looking at the  wrong connections... so if anyone spots something feel free to post it here. I am open to suggestions - i only thought of Villars because someone had recommended it :) 

Hi G,

Awesome, welcome to the weekday ski clan!

yeah i tried to check on the buses and it seems that all of them only run from weekends. Then again, I might have been looking at the  wrong connections... so if anyone spots something feel free to post it here. I am open to suggestions - i only thought of Villars because someone had recommended it :) 

Lyn S, Feb 3, 2012 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

I might be up for that if I'm not working. I've a season pass for Villars and Diablerets so that would be good for me.

I might be up for that if I'm not working. I've a season pass for Villars and Diablerets so that would be good for me.

Ian S, Feb 3, 2012 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

merci very much lyn :)

if you go to http://212.203.98.98/WD160AWP/WD160AWP.EXE/CONNECT/GRweb

and in the bottom right click on the drop down menu and pick Forfaits Ski & Transports, you'll get the list of all the places they go to and what days (although its only les houches that they go to every day it seems, the rest are only on weekends as u mentioned). 

Hope we can manage a few outings sometime with the clan! 

and in the bottom right click on the drop down menu and pick Forfaits Ski & Transports, you'll get the list of all the places they go to and what days (although its only les houches that they go to every day it seems, the rest are only on weekends as u mentioned). 

G___, Feb 3, 2012 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Feb 3, 12 15:31

Thanks G! 

I wouldn't mind going to Les Houches this Fri, what does anyone think? 

Thanks G! 

I wouldn't mind going to Les Houches this Fri, what does anyone think? 

Lyn S, Feb 6, 2012 @ 12:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Friday i can't for sure, but depending on how an interview tomorrow goes, i may be free wed and/or thurs if anyone is keen. Will re-post tomorrow once i know. Plus temperatures should get slightly more ski-able by the end of the week! :-D

Friday i can't for sure, but depending on how an interview tomorrow goes, i may be free wed and/or thurs if anyone is keen. Will re-post tomorrow once i know. Plus temperatures should get slightly more ski-able by the end of the week! :-D

G___, Feb 6, 2012 @ 20:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26
hi G, good luck with your interview!
As for skiing I haven't heard anything from the girls yet, so let's see how it goes. Next week is good for me as well. If its just a 3 or 4 of us then we could post out to anyone with a car.
Keep in touch!
hi G, good luck with your interview!
As for skiing I haven't heard anything from the girls yet, so let's see how it goes. Next week is good for me as well. If its just a 3 or 4 of us then we could post out to anyone with a car.
Keep in touch!
Lyn S, Feb 7, 2012 @ 08:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Feb 3, 12 15:14

Hi Ian, 

if you are for some skiing let us know too! if not we can do next week 

Hi Ian, 

if you are for some skiing let us know too! if not we can do next week 

Lyn S, Feb 7, 2012 @ 08:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

If it's around the Alpes Vaudoise I'd be interested if I'm working.

If it's around the Alpes Vaudoise I'd be interested if I'm working.

Ian S, Feb 7, 2012 @ 08:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

Hi all!

Anyone interested to go skiing tomorrow? I have a car and a good level. 

Alexis

Hi all!

Alexis

alex4810, Feb 9, 2012 @ 16:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Hi all!

Alexis

Feb 9, 12 16:54

hi Alex! sorry just saw your message here, would have definitely wanted to tag along. If you are still up for next week let me know! 

hi Alex! sorry just saw your message here, would have definitely wanted to tag along. If you are still up for next week let me know! 

Lyn S, Feb 10, 2012 @ 09:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Im up for either tomorrow or sunday, no car and i have average skill

Im up for either tomorrow or sunday, no car and i have average skill

Sergey N, Feb 10, 2012 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Hey! Anybody up for skiing next thursday? I´m from Geneva area. I´m intermediate "if there´s powder near the piste" . I dont have a car though, but willing to share the costs. 

Hey! Anybody up for skiing next thursday? I´m from Geneva area. I´m intermediate "if there´s powder near the piste" . I dont have a car though, but willing to share the costs. 

Ville S, Feb 12, 2012 @ 00:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Feb 12, 12 00:40

Hi Ville, I am also up for Thursday but no car as well though :( 

Hi Ville, I am also up for Thursday but no car as well though :( 

Lyn S, Feb 13, 2012 @ 10:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

going to la clusaz tomorrow with bus. It leaves from gare routiere at 8:30, costs 70chf (including pass) and leaves at 5 to get back to gva 6.30.

going to la clusaz tomorrow with bus. It leaves from gare routiere at 8:30, costs 70chf (including pass) and leaves at 5 to get back to gva 6.30.

G___, Feb 17, 2012 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

was in Charmonix/ Les Grandes Montets during the weekend and the snow has held very well despite the warm temperatures :) 

was in Charmonix/ Les Grandes Montets during the weekend and the snow has held very well despite the warm temperatures :) 

Lyn S, Feb 20, 2012 @ 09:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

Speaking of Chamonix, today on BuyClub you can get daily passes, till the end of the 2012 season, at nearly 50% off: http://www.buyclub.ch/geneva/deals/chamonix-2012-end/

Speaking of Chamonix, today on BuyClub you can get daily passes, till the end of the 2012 season, at nearly 50% off: http://www.buyclub.ch/geneva/deals/chamonix-2012-end/

Nir Ofek, Feb 20, 2012 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37
i would be up for it! when? :)
i would be up for it! when? :)
Zvonko I, Feb 20, 2012 @ 17:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

would love to join anytime next week. 

would love to join anytime next week. 

Mark Spencer, Feb 20, 2012 @ 21:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39
Anyone up for Thursday?
Anyone up for Thursday?
Lyn S, Feb 21, 2012 @ 08:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40
Sorry meant next Tuesday! We can get a group together.
Sorry meant next Tuesday! We can get a group together.
Lyn S, Feb 21, 2012 @ 08:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41
ii in for coming tuesday. Can drive and able to take 2 people with me.
ii in for coming tuesday. Can drive and able to take 2 people with me.
Zvonko I, Feb 21, 2012 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

Alright people, event created for next Tuesday:- 

http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/44096.htm

Pleaseeee join and make this happen! 

Alright people, event created for next Tuesday:- 

http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/44096.htm

Pleaseeee join and make this happen! 

Lyn S, Feb 22, 2012 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

If you or anyone wants a 2-3 day trip during the week I have a great deal I bought on Dein Deal in November to Engelberg. Engelberg is placed very high and has the highest level of snow in Switzerland. Great off piste and good slopes.

490 CHF includes for 2 people:

2 day ski passes, 2 day standard double room at Hotel Terrace with half board. Really good breakfast buffet. 2xDinner including house wine. 2x Drinks in bar or the Cave nightclub. Placement of skis by lift.

If you are interested let me know. Offer can be used until end of April. Even also possible during Easter, but check if they have free rooms. Booking from Sun-Thurs.

If you or anyone wants a 2-3 day trip during the week I have a great deal I bought on Dein Deal in November to Engelberg. Engelberg is placed very high and has the highest level of snow in Switzerland. Great off piste and good slopes.

490 CHF includes for 2 people:

2 day ski passes, 2 day standard double room at Hotel Terrace with half board. Really good breakfast buffet. 2xDinner including house wine. 2x Drinks in bar or the Cave nightclub. Placement of skis by lift.

If you are interested let me know. Offer can be used until end of April. Even also possible during Easter, but check if they have free rooms. Booking from Sun-Thurs.

Katrine Lauritzen, Feb 23, 2012 @ 09:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

We urgently need an extra driver + car for tomorrow morning (Tuesday) for a day trip from Geneva to Les Houches or Megeve (to be confirmed). If anyone fancies abit of weekday skiing and you have a car please let me know as there is a boarder and a skier (with equipment) needing transport for our ski trip tomorrow. Will chip in for petrol or expenses, but you will get lots of appreciation and great fun on the slopes (we are an easy going crowd of all levels, so you will definitely ski with someone your pace!) I will also buy you one alcohol drink for your efforts (could be more but I'd like to comply with traffic rules!!!) 

Please let me know, cheers!

We urgently need an extra driver + car for tomorrow morning (Tuesday) for a day trip from Geneva to Les Houches or Megeve (to be confirmed). If anyone fancies abit of weekday skiing and you have a car please let me know as there is a boarder and a skier (with equipment) needing transport for our ski trip tomorrow. Will chip in for petrol or expenses, but you will get lots of appreciation and great fun on the slopes (we are an easy going crowd of all levels, so you will definitely ski with someone your pace!) I will also buy you one alcohol drink for your efforts (could be more but I'd like to comply with traffic rules!!!) 

Please let me know, cheers!

Lyn S, Feb 27, 2012 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

arse, i'm going flat hunting the next two days (job interview ended up a success :-D  ) so can't join! :(  enjoy the snow!!

arse, i'm going flat hunting the next two days (job interview ended up a success :-D  ) so can't join! :(  enjoy the snow!!

G___, Feb 27, 2012 @ 10:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

Feb 27, 12 10:51

congrats on your job G! 

I might go again on Thursday so you are more than welcome to join! 

congrats on your job G! 

I might go again on Thursday so you are more than welcome to join! 

Lyn S, Feb 27, 2012 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

Hi all, Tuesday was a success with 6 of us heading down to Megeve so i have created a new event for next Wednesday! Drivers with cars are appreciated too! 

http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/44307.htm

Hope you all can make it :) 

Hi all, Tuesday was a success with 6 of us heading down to Megeve so i have created a new event for next Wednesday! Drivers with cars are appreciated too! 

Hope you all can make it :) 

Lyn S, Mar 1, 2012 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Hi all! just a reminder that there are currently four of us confirmed to go to Megeve tomorrow morning for a day trip - for those who are interested please confirm with me asap so that I can organise transportation etc. 

Weather is looking good tomorrow with some fresh snow so dont miss out! 

Hi all! just a reminder that there are currently four of us confirmed to go to Megeve tomorrow morning for a day trip - for those who are interested please confirm with me asap so that I can organise transportation etc. 

Weather is looking good tomorrow with some fresh snow so dont miss out! 

Lyn S, Mar 6, 2012 @ 13:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

I am so envious of your ability to go off skiing mid week.

Have you tried La Chapell near Chatel?. It has the easiest skiing for beginners that I have ever come across. The runs seem to cross each other so that beginners could easily keep meeting up with the more advanced skiers.

Have you tried La Chapell near Chatel?. It has the easiest skiing for beginners that I have ever come across. The runs seem to cross each other so that beginners could easily keep meeting up with the more advanced skiers.

Catherine P, Mar 7, 2012 @ 13:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

Mar 7, 12 13:44

Hi Catherine,

thanks for the tip in La Chapell! Will definitely consider this as our next day excursion! We had another wonderful day of skiing yesterday with a group of people of various ski levels hence we are always on the lookout for places where basic and advanced ski runs can intersect so that we dont lose each other.

Hope you can come along next week and thanks again for the great tip!

cheers

Lyn  

Hi Catherine,

thanks for the tip in La Chapell! Will definitely consider this as our next day excursion! We had another wonderful day of skiing yesterday with a group of people of various ski levels hence we are always on the lookout for places where basic and advanced ski runs can intersect so that we dont lose each other.

Hope you can come along next week and thanks again for the great tip!

cheers

Lyn  

Lyn S, Mar 8, 2012 @ 11:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

HI,

I am going to Austria 30  of March (evening) to Mayrhofen and going back 1 of April ( evening), will live in camping, anybody whant to join?

it will  be nice snowboarding there, I am sure!

HI,

I am going to Austria 30  of March (evening) to Mayrhofen and going back 1 of April ( evening), will live in camping, anybody whant to join?

it will  be nice snowboarding there, I am sure!

Monakhov Alexey, Mar 15, 2012 @ 14:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

Hello everyone, get your skis in before the season!

I have created another weekday event for Tuesday:

http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/events_view/geneva/44832.htm

Groupon is doing a deal for 15 CHF ski pass for La Chapell so maybe we can take advantage of this offer and go there next week? I can send you the link to grab the purchase.

Bon Weekend!

cheers

Lyn 

Hello everyone, get your skis in before the season!

I have created another weekday event for Tuesday:

http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/events_view/geneva/44832.htm

Groupon is doing a deal for 15 CHF ski pass for La Chapell so maybe we can take advantage of this offer and go there next week? I can send you the link to grab the purchase.

Bon Weekend!

cheers

Lyn 

Lyn S, Mar 16, 2012 @ 09:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

Hello again!!! 

There's three of us confirmed to go skiing/ boarding tomorrow but we are in desperate need for a car (or two because we have equipment) so if there's anyone out there who happens to be driving out to the slopes (anywhere) tomorrow for a day trip a lift would be highly and extremely appreciated! We will chip in for petrol, toll and other expenses.

cheers and you wont see me harrassing for drivers again after the season ends! :)  

Hello again!!! 

There's three of us confirmed to go skiing/ boarding tomorrow but we are in desperate need for a car (or two because we have equipment) so if there's anyone out there who happens to be driving out to the slopes (anywhere) tomorrow for a day trip a lift would be highly and extremely appreciated! We will chip in for petrol, toll and other expenses.

cheers and you wont see me harrassing for drivers again after the season ends! :)  

Lyn S, Mar 19, 2012 @ 11:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

That sounds like something I could help you with. I have the car. I have the roof mounts for the skies. I also have time off from work. 

What time are you thinking of heading up to the slopes? 

That sounds like something I could help you with. I have the car. I have the roof mounts for the skies. I also have time off from work. 

What time are you thinking of heading up to the slopes? 

Richard A, Mar 19, 2012 @ 11:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
54 Replies | 2760 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form