Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Beginner Ski trip Mar 29

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Beginner Ski trip Mar 29
I've only 1 day of experience skiing in California but would love to go up this weekend! Any beginners or anyone willing to tolerate a beginner want to go together Sat Mar 29?

Thanks, s

ps - just a warning: besides catching a bus, i have 0 clue on buying tickets, renting equipment etc.
The text you are quoting:
I've only 1 day of experience skiing in California but would love to go up this weekend! Any beginners or anyone willing to tolerate a beginner want to go together Sat Mar 29?

Thanks, s

ps - just a warning: besides catching a bus, i have 0 clue on buying tickets, renting equipment etc.
sharyarMar 26, 2008 @ 22:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1729 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Beginner Ski trip Mar 29
Post 1
Hey Sharyar,

If you need some lessons.

I have been a ski & snowboard instructor for 5 years in Villars-sur-Ollon. They have amazing slopes to learn how to ski. I will be up there all season. One of the closest skiing resorts in Switzerland from Geneva & Lausanne.

I speak english, french, dutch, spanish & german fluently. I teach all levels, from beginners to advanced & I am very good with kids.

Feel free to contact me by email or simply give me a call.

Yours Sincerely,

Bart A. Kistemaker

Ski & Snowboard Instructor

Swiss Ski & Snowboard School

Chalet Montjoie, Chemin Montjoie

1884 Villars-sur-Ollon

Switzerland

Mobile: +41.78.709.6774

Chalet: +41.24.495.4415

Email: [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with The Swiss Ski & Snowboard School. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your cooperation."
The text you are quoting:
Hey Sharyar,

If you need some lessons.

I have been a ski & snowboard instructor for 5 years in Villars-sur-Ollon. They have amazing slopes to learn how to ski. I will be up there all season. One of the closest skiing resorts in Switzerland from Geneva & Lausanne.

I speak english, french, dutch, spanish & german fluently. I teach all levels, from beginners to advanced & I am very good with kids.

Feel free to contact me by email or simply give me a call.

Yours Sincerely,

Bart A. Kistemaker

Ski & Snowboard Instructor

Swiss Ski & Snowboard School

Chalet Montjoie, Chemin Montjoie

1884 Villars-sur-Ollon

Switzerland

Mobile: +41.78.709.6774

Chalet: +41.24.495.4415

Email: [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with The Swiss Ski & Snowboard School. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your cooperation."
Dutch-Link, Nov 26, 2008 @ 08:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1729 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form