Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Beginner ski lesson around vaud area!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Beginner ski lesson around vaud area!

Hi, Everyone.

I'm looking for someone take a ski lesson with me. I'm kind of beginner and maybe around les paccots or les pleiades area. I'd like to share the private lesson. please let me know if you are interested! thank you.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, Everyone.

I'm looking for someone take a ski lesson with me. I'm kind of beginner and maybe around les paccots or les pleiades area. I'd like to share the private lesson. please let me know if you are interested! thank you.

Haruna GJan 20, 2014 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1932 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Beginner ski lesson around vaud area!
Post 1

Hello Haruna,

I go to the little ski station "les paccots", it would be nice to gather a group of beginners to pratice altogether.

Cheers

Hello Haruna,

I go to the little ski station "les paccots", it would be nice to gather a group of beginners to pratice altogether.

Cheers

christophe b, Jan 20, 2014 @ 20:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Christophe,

How was Les Paccots? you enjoyed? I said les paccots or les pleiades becuase i think it's much cheaper to take a lesson compare the nice ski field and much closer! If there are few people wanna do lesson together, it would be nice! so I'm here! 

Hello Christophe,

How was Les Paccots? you enjoyed? I said les paccots or les pleiades becuase i think it's much cheaper to take a lesson compare the nice ski field and much closer! If there are few people wanna do lesson together, it would be nice! so I'm here! 

Haruna G, Jan 20, 2014 @ 21:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I like les paccots because it's close to Lausanne :-)

As beginner you don't need to buy a day pass for the lift, a simple stamp card is better and the advantage is that you can use for several days, until you have finished your points.I don't know the price for the lessons in the other stations, but the ESS is ok, and I liked the teacher there. But it's important to pratice between the lessons anyway.

Although I'm looking forward to explore other places to ski :-) With wider piste and with less kids.

If you set a date for les paccots during the weekends, please tell me and I migth join for the lesson or the practice.

I like les paccots because it's close to Lausanne :-)

As beginner you don't need to buy a day pass for the lift, a simple stamp card is better and the advantage is that you can use for several days, until you have finished your points.I don't know the price for the lessons in the other stations, but the ESS is ok, and I liked the teacher there. But it's important to pratice between the lessons anyway.

Although I'm looking forward to explore other places to ski :-) With wider piste and with less kids.

If you set a date for les paccots during the weekends, please tell me and I migth join for the lesson or the practice.

christophe b, Jan 20, 2014 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1932 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form