Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Buying skis - advice?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Buying skis - advice?

So I learnt to ski last winter in whistler (I can do the green runs and some blue ones) and looking forward to going skiing here. So probably upper begginer level/intermediate in terms of skill level.     

I am hoping to go a few times here (near geneva) this winter. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where I can buy or possibly rent skis. My budget is pretty limited. I was considering maybe buying second hand or renting them at the resorts themselves each time.

It was reasonaly cheap in just to rent them in Canada, I am not too sure how things work here or what my options are.

Anyone have any advice? I would really appericiate it.  Thanks. 

The text you are quoting:

So I learnt to ski last winter in whistler (I can do the green runs and some blue ones) and looking forward to going skiing here. So probably upper begginer level/intermediate in terms of skill level.     

I am hoping to go a few times here (near geneva) this winter. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on where I can buy or possibly rent skis. My budget is pretty limited. I was considering maybe buying second hand or renting them at the resorts themselves each time.

It was reasonaly cheap in just to rent them in Canada, I am not too sure how things work here or what my options are.

Anyone have any advice? I would really appericiate it.  Thanks. 

Deepak MDec 7, 2012 @ 23:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1154 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Buying skis - advice?
Post 1

At Aeschbach

The text you are quoting:

At Aeschbach