Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > CHAMONIX Ski Pad available this winter season

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
CHAMONIX Ski Pad available this winter season

The Snow Has ARRIVED!!

My neighbour is making his apartment in Chamonix available for rent this coming winter season. It sleeps 4 people comfortably with one main double bedroom and two sofa-beds. It is located in a very well kept chalet block in the peaceful Plaine des Praz: 10mins riverside walk to Chamonix centre / 10mins walk to Flegere telecabine / 2mins walk to bus connections throughout the valley. The apartment is fully equipped and comes with ski locker, underground secure parking and a south-facing garden.

Prices are from €400 euros per week. Please contact me if you are interested or would like further information.

Kind regards,

Oliver

The text you are quoting:

The Snow Has ARRIVED!!

My neighbour is making his apartment in Chamonix available for rent this coming winter season. It sleeps 4 people comfortably with one main double bedroom and two sofa-beds. It is located in a very well kept chalet block in the peaceful Plaine des Praz: 10mins riverside walk to Chamonix centre / 10mins walk to Flegere telecabine / 2mins walk to bus connections throughout the valley. The apartment is fully equipped and comes with ski locker, underground secure parking and a south-facing garden.

Prices are from €400 euros per week. Please contact me if you are interested or would like further information.

Kind regards,

Oliver

OliP333Oct 28, 2012 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1029 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1029 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form