Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Chalet in Verbier

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chalet in Verbier
Hi,

I'm looking for people that are interesting to rent a chalet or an apartment in Verbier this winter season, from december -08 to april -09. So far I have 3 persons incl. me, and I'm searching for chalets with 3-5 bedrooms. I think the cost will be around CHF6000 to 7500 per person for the season.

Contact me if you are interested on [email protected]

Peace

The text you are quoting:
Hi,

I'm looking for people that are interesting to rent a chalet or an apartment in Verbier this winter season, from december -08 to april -09. So far I have 3 persons incl. me, and I'm searching for chalets with 3-5 bedrooms. I think the cost will be around CHF6000 to 7500 per person for the season.

Contact me if you are interested on [email protected]

Peace

gstefanOct 1, 2008 @ 18:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1622 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Chalet in Verbier
Post 1
Hi there Stefan,

I would be willing to join you guys in this interesting proposal BUT I have a couple of restrictions you must know about first which might benefit you regardless. 1) I live very far away in Basel 2) I would only be able to come to Verbier say once a month so my room/bed would be free most of the time (not a bad thing I guess for you).

Last season I only made it to Verbier 4 times partly because of no accomodation so it wouldnt be worth my while paying all that cash if I was not able to come. So what i am trying to say is please can you think of me if you cannot find anyone else to join you guys and you may by then have say a joint bedshare proposal maybe...I know so many of the crowd there I cannot wait to return.

Gaynor

The text you are quoting:
Hi there Stefan,

I would be willing to join you guys in this interesting proposal BUT I have a couple of restrictions you must know about first which might benefit you regardless. 1) I live very far away in Basel 2) I would only be able to come to Verbier say once a month so my room/bed would be free most of the time (not a bad thing I guess for you).

Last season I only made it to Verbier 4 times partly because of no accomodation so it wouldnt be worth my while paying all that cash if I was not able to come. So what i am trying to say is please can you think of me if you cannot find anyone else to join you guys and you may by then have say a joint bedshare proposal maybe...I know so many of the crowd there I cannot wait to return.

Gaynor

gdunrave, Nov 14, 2008 @ 00:10

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1622 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form