Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Chamonix Ski Apartment Available this Winter

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chamonix Ski Apartment Available this Winter

Hello,

I am making my 4-person apartment available for rent, initially for the winter season. It is located in a chalet complex in the quiet area of Plaine des Praz, about 10mins walk into Chamonix, and only a couple of minutes to the bus stops. The apartment is 45sq.m and consists of one main Queen bedroom and a very robust, comfortable and quick to operate Queen-sized sofa-bed in the living room. The apartment has been gradually renovated over the past few years (the kitchen has just been done this summer) and is now furnished to a high standard, including a dishwasher. There is a ski locker provided with the apartment, wifi, entertainment system with widescreen TV and free use of laundry facilities in the chalet. There is also a private underground parking spot.

Some more details and photos can be viewed here (1st apartment listed):

http://www.elevated-leisure.com/Apartments.html

This would be perfect for professional couples looking to share a ski apartment over the winter. I would offer a seasonal rent of only €8,200 euros (ex Xmas & NY)

Let me know if interested!

Oliver

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am making my 4-person apartment available for rent, initially for the winter season. It is located in a chalet complex in the quiet area of Plaine des Praz, about 10mins walk into Chamonix, and only a couple of minutes to the bus stops. The apartment is 45sq.m and consists of one main Queen bedroom and a very robust, comfortable and quick to operate Queen-sized sofa-bed in the living room. The apartment has been gradually renovated over the past few years (the kitchen has just been done this summer) and is now furnished to a high standard, including a dishwasher. There is a ski locker provided with the apartment, wifi, entertainment system with widescreen TV and free use of laundry facilities in the chalet. There is also a private underground parking spot.

Some more details and photos can be viewed here (1st apartment listed):

http://www.elevated-leisure.com/Apartments.html

This would be perfect for professional couples looking to share a ski apartment over the winter. I would offer a seasonal rent of only €8,200 euros (ex Xmas & NY)

Let me know if interested!

Oliver

OliP333Sep 5, 2012 @ 08:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1216 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Chamonix Ski Apartment Available this Winter
Post 1

Hi, What is the location please (name of road).

thx

Hi, What is the location please (name of road).

thx

Carleen K, Sep 5, 2012 @ 10:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Chamonix Ski Apartment Available this Winter
Post 2

Hello,

The apartment is at 335 Route des Rosières, just by the river path that goes into town.

Oliver

Hello,

The apartment is at 335 Route des Rosières, just by the river path that goes into town.

Oliver

OliP333, Sep 5, 2012 @ 10:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1216 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form