Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Day ski passes in Chamonix

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Day ski passes in Chamonix

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone could help me with some information on the different ski passes available in Chamonix? I'm looking to go for the day this weekend.

Also, any information on the feasibility of doing a day trip would be much appreciated! I'm feeling a bit out of my depth trying to look for the information!

Thanks!!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone could help me with some information on the different ski passes available in Chamonix? I'm looking to go for the day this weekend.

Also, any information on the feasibility of doing a day trip would be much appreciated! I'm feeling a bit out of my depth trying to look for the information!

Thanks!!

Josie FMar 28, 2016 @ 23:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1550 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Day ski passes in Chamonix
Post 1

Here is all the info on all the different passes.

And I see they even give you a discount if you use blabla car to come to Chamonix. Which is probably the cheepest travel option too, but it depends on wat happens to be offred ont he day that you need to travel. They have links for blabla car too on the website:

http://www.compagniedumontblanc.co.uk/en/lift-passes

Otherwise there are either buses that go from the gare routiere or there are shuttles from the airport, the good thing with the shuttles is that you can choose the time that is conveniant for you and they also bring you right to the adress that you give them.

The text you are quoting:

Here is all the info on all the different passes.

And I see they even give you a discount if you use blabla car to come to Chamonix. Which is probably the cheepest travel option too, but it depends on wat happens to be offred ont he day that you need to travel. They have links for blabla car too on the website:

http://www.compagniedumontblanc.co.uk/en/lift-passes

Otherwise there are either buses that go from the gare routiere or there are shuttles from the airport, the good thing with the shuttles is that you can choose the time that is conveniant for you and they also bring you right to the adress that you give them.

Bella B, Mar 29, 2016 @ 17:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1550 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form