Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Discount season ski rental?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Discount season ski rental?

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to get a discount season ski rental, now that it's February and a few months of the season have already passed. 

I found a deal for $220 until the end of the season (link below). Seems like it's a descent price. Has anyone had any experience with this place?

http://sports-discount.net/TARIF%20DES%20LOCATIONS

Any advice much appreciated. Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to get a discount season ski rental, now that it's February and a few months of the season have already passed. 

I found a deal for $220 until the end of the season (link below). Seems like it's a descent price. Has anyone had any experience with this place?

http://sports-discount.net/TARIF%20DES%20LOCATIONS

Any advice much appreciated. Thanks!

Boris GrotJan 30, 2012 @ 23:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1795 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Discount season ski rental?
Post 1

Has anyone seen any deals for ski rentals this season!? (2012-2013)

Last year I had a buyclub deal from Aschebach to rent skis for the entire season.  Has anyone seen anything like this again? 

Thanks!

- Kira

Last year I had a buyclub deal from Aschebach to rent skis for the entire season.  Has anyone seen anything like this again? 

Thanks!

- Kira

Kira Burke, Nov 13, 2012 @ 11:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks!

- Kira

Nov 13, 12 11:35

Hi Kira,

If you can manage to go to Ville-La-Grand in France close to Annemasse, I would recommend you to go to Lanches.

They have a good variety of skis, shoes, boots... and it might be cheaper than in Switzerland (check the link).

You rent with the option to purchase at the end of the season (what you have already paid for the rental is deducted from the purchasing price).

Enjoy your ski season! Wink

Philippe

Hi Kira,

If you can manage to go to Ville-La-Grand in France close to Annemasse, I would recommend you to go to Lanches.

They have a good variety of skis, shoes, boots... and it might be cheaper than in Switzerland (check the link).

You rent with the option to purchase at the end of the season (what you have already paid for the rental is deducted from the purchasing price).

Enjoy your ski season! Wink

Philippe

Haflelou, Nov 13, 2012 @ 14:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks!

- Kira

Nov 13, 12 11:35

Hi Kira,

We're working on it and hope to feature another rental offer from Aschebach on BuyClub.ch soon.

Thanks

Oded

Hi Kira,

We're working on it and hope to feature another rental offer from Aschebach on BuyClub.ch soon.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 13, 2012 @ 15:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1795 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form