Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1607 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Earlist dates to hit the snow
Post 1
 I am wondering this also. Particularly, which areas would be more likely to be up and running, partially at least, in the 2nd week of December.
The text you are quoting:
 I am wondering this also. Particularly, which areas would be more likely to be up and running, partially at least, in the 2nd week of December.
sharon1, Aug 24, 2009 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 hi Sharon!
seems to me that there are other people beside me who are already dreaming about hitting the slopes!

2nd week of Dec should really be ok, but i remember last year and the year before, i started a couple of weeks before that, that is 1st of Dec in 2007 and Nov 30 last year!
i really hope it's going to be the same this year too, as i'm already driving my friends crazy with the skiing season:))

hi Sharon!
seems to me that there are other people beside me who are already dreaming about hitting the slopes!

2nd week of Dec should really be ok, but i remember last year and the year before, i started a couple of weeks before that, that is 1st of Dec in 2007 and Nov 30 last year!
i really hope it's going to be the same this year too, as i'm already driving my friends crazy with the skiing season:))

imeli, Aug 24, 2009 @ 14:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 hi Sharon!

hi Sharon!

imeli, Aug 24, 2009 @ 14:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
 the glaciers have snow all year round and are of course the best option for early snow, so saas fee, zermat, glacier 3000, i think st moritz, titlis
 the glaciers have snow all year round and are of course the best option for early snow, so saas fee, zermat, glacier 3000, i think st moritz, titlis
peaky, Aug 24, 2009 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
 For the last few years I have beeing skiing during the beginning of December. I would suggest Val d'Isère, Tignes or Zermatt
 For the last few years I have beeing skiing during the beginning of December. I would suggest Val d'Isère, Tignes or Zermatt
Matthew, Aug 24, 2009 @ 17:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1607 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form