Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Good Skier/Snowboarders around?!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Good Skier/Snowboarders around?!

Able to rock the slopes no matter if blue, red or black?! Anyone the same level interested in skiing/boarding the one or other saturday/sunday?! I am too lazy to organise an event but would be nice to know some people to get in contact with, whenever i plan to go skiing/snowboarding. Ahhh, and i live in kanton zurich, so every area i can reach in up to 2 hours is ok :)

The text you are quoting:

Able to rock the slopes no matter if blue, red or black?! Anyone the same level interested in skiing/boarding the one or other saturday/sunday?! I am too lazy to organise an event but would be nice to know some people to get in contact with, whenever i plan to go skiing/snowboarding. Ahhh, and i live in kanton zurich, so every area i can reach in up to 2 hours is ok :)

Nani SNov 8, 2012 @ 21:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1312 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Good Skier/Snowboarders around?!
Post 1

hit me up when you go, im usually down and can keep pace!

James K, Nov 12, 2012 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Nov 12, 12 22:13

me three!!! Am new to the winter scene around here so up for joining people who can ski and know where to go anytime :) 

me three!!! Am new to the winter scene around here so up for joining people who can ski and know where to go anytime :) 

G___, Nov 13, 2012 @ 08:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Possibly interested, depending on the ski resort you go as my sport is not allowed everywhere (snowscoot).

Possibly interested, depending on the ski resort you go as my sport is not allowed everywhere (snowscoot).

Yoan R, Nov 13, 2012 @ 09:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Can you tell if extreme-rolling snow balls are allowed to go on black slopes? 

Can you tell if extreme-rolling snow balls are allowed to go on black slopes? 

Desislava P, Nov 14, 2012 @ 12:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hey there! Nice that you all are interested Smile Dont know much bout skiresorts yet cause its my first skiwinter here too. Last winter i just checked out Flumserberg and just one day in the snow doesnt count! :D

Wanna try different areas "round zurich". Get to know few places and then decide which ones i like best. So i am happy if somebody is in, if you have recommendations even better!

@ desi: When i have my camera with me its totally allowed, and your nickname afterwards will be: Avalanche Cool Tongue out 

Hey there! Nice that you all are interested Smile Dont know much bout skiresorts yet cause its my first skiwinter here too. Last winter i just checked out Flumserberg and just one day in the snow doesnt count! :D

Wanna try different areas "round zurich". Get to know few places and then decide which ones i like best. So i am happy if somebody is in, if you have recommendations even better!

@ desi: When i have my camera with me its totally allowed, and your nickname afterwards will be: Avalanche Cool Tongue out 

Nani S, Nov 14, 2012 @ 23:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I m thinking bout goin to Titlis/Engelberg on Sunday! Who ever is interested-drop me a line Smile

I m thinking bout goin to Titlis/Engelberg on Sunday! Who ever is interested-drop me a line Smile

Nani S, Nov 26, 2012 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hey let me know when you come to Chamonix. I can show you around. Little bit of local knowledge can make your day!

Hey let me know when you come to Chamonix. I can show you around. Little bit of local knowledge can make your day!

Aaron Cooke, Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1312 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form