Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Intermediate skier seeks skiing buddy

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Intermediate skier seeks skiing buddy

Hi everyone.

I'm new to Lausanne but I have some skis and I am really keen to hit the slopes. As I said, I am intermediate, but keen to push myself... all I need is someone courageous enough to ski with me and try out some harder slopes. Or just go easy with me! :)

I'm looking to go any or all of Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday... either this week or the next few coming.

Hopefully I can meet you guys soon!

Cam

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone.

I'm new to Lausanne but I have some skis and I am really keen to hit the slopes. As I said, I am intermediate, but keen to push myself... all I need is someone courageous enough to ski with me and try out some harder slopes. Or just go easy with me! :)

I'm looking to go any or all of Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday... either this week or the next few coming.

Hopefully I can meet you guys soon!

Cam

Cameron GroverFeb 21, 2012 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1346 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Intermediate skier seeks skiing buddy
Post 1

Hey!

I'm relatively new to skiing but can do blue and red slopes. I've been dying to go to Saas-Fee so would be interested in joining you on Saturday. How many places have you got left in your car? I've got a friend who might want to join, too.

Cheers,

Tiina

Hey!

I'm relatively new to skiing but can do blue and red slopes. I've been dying to go to Saas-Fee so would be interested in joining you on Saturday. How many places have you got left in your car? I've got a friend who might want to join, too.

Cheers,

Tiina

Tiina L, Feb 28, 2012 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Intermediate skier seeks skiing buddy
Post 2

Hi, me and my friend are in for Saturday! (Both with skis). We live in Lausanne so just let us know where you want to pick us up at 7 am. Looking forward to a day in Saas-Fee!

-Tiina

Hi, me and my friend are in for Saturday! (Both with skis). We live in Lausanne so just let us know where you want to pick us up at 7 am. Looking forward to a day in Saas-Fee!

-Tiina

Tiina L, Feb 28, 2012 @ 10:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1346 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form