Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
La Clusaz
Hi I'm going to be in Annecy in Feb and hope to be spending a few weekends in La Clusaz.
Can you recommend a good (reasonable) bed and breakfast or hotel and good restaurants/bars?
Thanks
Simon
The text you are quoting:
Hi I'm going to be in Annecy in Feb and hope to be spending a few weekends in La Clusaz.
Can you recommend a good (reasonable) bed and breakfast or hotel and good restaurants/bars?
Thanks
Simon
simon1Nov 13, 2007 @ 12:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1774 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: La Clusaz
Post 1
We've only ever stayed in Chalets in La Clusaz , so I'm not really aware of the Hotels , although they look nice from the outside. Restaurants .. there are lots to choose from I'll need to check with my wife the names of the ones we visit, but we've found a few we like.
We've only ever stayed in Chalets in La Clusaz , so I'm not really aware of the Hotels , although they look nice from the outside. Restaurants .. there are lots to choose from I'll need to check with my wife the names of the ones we visit, but we've found a few we like.
britabroad, Nov 13, 2007 @ 16:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: La Clusaz
Post 2
Most of the best places to go out in La Clusaz are at the top of the village just above the roundabout (known as "la croix-rond point central"). A couple of suggestions:

Bars: Les Caves du Paccaly, and La Braise. Both in alpine style and with great service and atmosphere.

Restaurants: La Scierie and Hugos, both fairly new and serving a modern savoie menu - excellent food and great service.

For a really traditional Savoie meal there's also La Caleche at the bottom of the village next to the church. Very nice and I think it's been there as long as the village.
Most of the best places to go out in La Clusaz are at the top of the village just above the roundabout (known as "la croix-rond point central"). A couple of suggestions:

Bars: Les Caves du Paccaly, and La Braise. Both in alpine style and with great service and atmosphere.

Restaurants: La Scierie and Hugos, both fairly new and serving a modern savoie menu - excellent food and great service.

For a really traditional Savoie meal there's also La Caleche at the bottom of the village next to the church. Very nice and I think it's been there as long as the village.
simon123, Nov 16, 2007 @ 00:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1774 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form