Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Looking for snowboarding private lesson

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for snowboarding private lesson

Hi Cool

Does anyone know where I can find a snowboarding private lesson for this winter near canton Vaud (1-2 hours drive is fine)?

I tried to contact some snowboarding school but no reply, maybe because it's not open yet.

Thank you.

The text you are quoting:

Hi Cool

Does anyone know where I can find a snowboarding private lesson for this winter near canton Vaud (1-2 hours drive is fine)?

I tried to contact some snowboarding school but no reply, maybe because it's not open yet.

Thank you.

Mona ASep 4, 2013 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1256 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for snowboarding private lesson
Post 1

When you say this winter - any particular date? Most resorts won't open until 14th December.

There will be some open before this, but they'll mostly be higher and a little further away.

You won't need to book right now for lessons in mid-December - the resorts won't get busy until cmas week. And you're unlikely to get fast responses from most schools right now - most of their staff will be on holiday or still working their summer jobs.

When you say this winter - any particular date? Most resorts won't open until 14th December.

There will be some open before this, but they'll mostly be higher and a little further away.

You won't need to book right now for lessons in mid-December - the resorts won't get busy until cmas week. And you're unlikely to get fast responses from most schools right now - most of their staff will be on holiday or still working their summer jobs.

Fionnuala O, Sep 4, 2013 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi there, 

you can get in contact with Mrs Ines Lengen from the Buerchen Ski School in the Wallis. It's about 1 1/2 hours by train from Lausanne. 

the email address is [email protected]. My husband teaches skiing but not snow boarding up there and it's a beautiful smaller resort situated above Visp in the Wallis alps. Not crazy busy as in the bigger resorts. 

Cheers

Tina

Hi there, 

you can get in contact with Mrs Ines Lengen from the Buerchen Ski School in the Wallis. It's about 1 1/2 hours by train from Lausanne. 

the email address is [email protected]. My husband teaches skiing but not snow boarding up there and it's a beautiful smaller resort situated above Visp in the Wallis alps. Not crazy busy as in the bigger resorts. 

Cheers

Tina

Tina R, Sep 15, 2013 @ 15:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you for the response.

I started receiving reply from the snowboard school and comparing the price. I am looking forward for the winter :)

Thank you for the response.

I started receiving reply from the snowboard school and comparing the price. I am looking forward for the winter :)

Mona A, Sep 16, 2013 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1256 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form