Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Luxury catered chalet available in Argentiere for Xmas

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Luxury catered chalet available in Argentiere for Xmas
Luxury catered chalet available for Xmas (22/12 - 29/12)- chalet is completely ski in ski out to the Grands Montets resort in Argentiere - chalet has its own outdoor hot tub, indoor swimming pool and sauna.

4 course fine dining evening meals are served with complimentary local French wine - special Xmas day catering included. Breakfast and afternoon tea also included each day.

For more details, log onto www.marmottemountain.com or send an email to me @ [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jon Law
The text you are quoting:
Luxury catered chalet available for Xmas (22/12 - 29/12)- chalet is completely ski in ski out to the Grands Montets resort in Argentiere - chalet has its own outdoor hot tub, indoor swimming pool and sauna.

4 course fine dining evening meals are served with complimentary local French wine - special Xmas day catering included. Breakfast and afternoon tea also included each day.

For more details, log onto www.marmottemountain.com or send an email to me @ [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jon Law
ski_chaletNov 29, 2007 @ 21:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1514 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Luxury catered chalet available in Argentiere for Xmas
Post 1
Just thought i would also add that the Grands Montets resort in Argentiere, Chamonix is already open and it is skiing well.

For those planning to ski a lot this season in the Chamonix Valley, today (Sunday 2nd of Dec) is the last day to buy an early bird season pass at a 30% discount off noraml rates. Season passes can be bought on-line.
The text you are quoting:
Just thought i would also add that the Grands Montets resort in Argentiere, Chamonix is already open and it is skiing well.

For those planning to ski a lot this season in the Chamonix Valley, today (Sunday 2nd of Dec) is the last day to buy an early bird season pass at a 30% discount off noraml rates. Season passes can be bought on-line.
ski_chalet, Dec 2, 2007 @ 12:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1514 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form