Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > March and Easter ski and spa

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
March and Easter ski and spa

In the beautiful thermal spa village of Leukerbad,lovely,sunny, spacious apartment available, only 2mins walk to ski lift.If you don't ski,you can take advantage of the outdoor thermal spa baths,wellness centres, sports centre, skating rink and winter walks, including nordic skiing on the Gemmi mountain.Sleeps 5,(2 in double bedroom with ensuite shower/wc,3 in living room on comfortable pull-out beds).Additional separate bathroom/wc.Large living/diningroom, with adjoined kitchen, huge walkout patio and lovely mountain view from both bedroom and living room.Car parking space available and included in price.
Includes bed linen,towels and end cleaning if staying 3 days or more, if not this is 150 CHF

Available until 17th April, including Easter weekend

Please email me if you wish to see photos as I'm unable to post photos here, thanks. 

The text you are quoting:

In the beautiful thermal spa village of Leukerbad,lovely,sunny, spacious apartment available, only 2mins walk to ski lift.If you don't ski,you can take advantage of the outdoor thermal spa baths,wellness centres, sports centre, skating rink and winter walks, including nordic skiing on the Gemmi mountain.Sleeps 5,(2 in double bedroom with ensuite shower/wc,3 in living room on comfortable pull-out beds).Additional separate bathroom/wc.Large living/diningroom, with adjoined kitchen, huge walkout patio and lovely mountain view from both bedroom and living room.Car parking space available and included in price.
Includes bed linen,towels and end cleaning if staying 3 days or more, if not this is 150 CHF

Available until 17th April, including Easter weekend

Please email me if you wish to see photos as I'm unable to post photos here, thanks. 

loobylouMar 5, 2010 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1587 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: March and Easter ski and spa
Post 1

hello

i would be interested in coming withm cousin from april 6th for a couple of nights, we would only be 2, or on april 2nd til 4th - we would be 4. What are the rates? Is it 150chf per person? For how long?

Thank you

Colette

[email protected]

hello

i would be interested in coming withm cousin from april 6th for a couple of nights, we would only be 2, or on april 2nd til 4th - we would be 4. What are the rates? Is it 150chf per person? For how long?

Thank you

Colette

[email protected]

coletterad, Mar 15, 2010 @ 23:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: March and Easter ski and spa
Post 2

Hi Colette,

Sorry,

I just realised I missed out the price!!

The price is 150 CHF per night ( for up to 5 people)

This price includes bed linen, towels and end cleaning if you are staying for 3 days or more.If the stay is less then 3 days, it is 150 CHF per night plus the charge for linen/cleaning, ie an additional 150 CHF.

The appartment is booked for the Easter weekend, however it is free on 6th April.

Best wishes,

Voula

The appartment is booked o

Hi Colette,

Sorry,

I just realised I missed out the price!!

The price is 150 CHF per night ( for up to 5 people)

This price includes bed linen, towels and end cleaning if you are staying for 3 days or more.If the stay is less then 3 days, it is 150 CHF per night plus the charge for linen/cleaning, ie an additional 150 CHF.

The appartment is booked for the Easter weekend, however it is free on 6th April.

Best wishes,

Voula

The appartment is booked o

loobylou, Mar 16, 2010 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1587 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form