Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Medical certificat for Carte Neige

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Medical certificat for Carte Neige
Hello

There is a new legislation in France which require to present a medical certificate (certificat medical de non-contre indication à la practique du Ski) in order to obtain the Carte Neige.

Do you know where I can get one?  I asked my doctor and he is happy to produce it for chf 120 which seems to be a bit expensive.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:
Hello

There is a new legislation in France which require to present a medical certificate (certificat medical de non-contre indication à la practique du Ski) in order to obtain the Carte Neige.

Do you know where I can get one?  I asked my doctor and he is happy to produce it for chf 120 which seems to be a bit expensive.

Thanks
cowboy_CHNov 26, 2008 @ 14:02

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2953 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Medical certificat for Carte Neige
Post 1
[quote]Hello

Do you know where I can get one? I asked my doctor and he is happy to produce it for chf 120 which seems to be a bit expensive.

Thanks[/quote]

If you go to any doctor-generalist in France, you'll pay 25 Euros for the consultation and he will deliver you a medical certificate.

[quote]Hello

Do you know where I can get one? I asked my doctor and he is happy to produce it for chf 120 which seems to be a bit expensive.

Thanks[/quote]

If you go to any doctor-generalist in France, you'll pay 25 Euros for the consultation and he will deliver you a medical certificate.

printemps, Nov 26, 2008 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Do you happen to know any doctor generalist in France? Preferably in the Airoport area.

I confirmed the price with another doctor in Geneva, the cost is now 80-100 chf but it is still slightly expensive.

Thanks

Alex
Do you happen to know any doctor generalist in France? Preferably in the Airoport area.

I confirmed the price with another doctor in Geneva, the cost is now 80-100 chf but it is still slightly expensive.

Thanks

Alex

cowboy_CH, Nov 27, 2008 @ 01:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
So I found the doctor in France who can give a medical certificate for reasonable price.

EUR 30, Docteur Fadel Zrounba, tel +33450428341, Ferney-Voltaire, 29 rue de Versoix

So I found the doctor in France who can give a medical certificate for reasonable price.

EUR 30, Docteur Fadel Zrounba, tel +33450428341, Ferney-Voltaire, 29 rue de Versoix
cowboy_CH, Dec 14, 2008 @ 13:42

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2953 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form