Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > New Years - Verbier

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Years - Verbier
1 Twin room available in apartment in central Verbier. 29 December - 6 Jan inclusive.

Hi, we have one twin room in 4* apartment that some friends and I have rented, available for the new year and first week of January. Fully catered. This is a very spacious apartment, with a large lounge with log fire and dining room. In the lounge we have TV and Video along with a stereo and telephone. There is a huge balcony running right around the apartment which offers some of the best views of the Bagnes valley from any where in Verbier.

The chalet has 2 bathrooms with full size baths as well as garage parking for 2 cars. Guests also have access to a washing machine.

EUR 1027/ £740
The text you are quoting:
1 Twin room available in apartment in central Verbier. 29 December - 6 Jan inclusive.

Hi, we have one twin room in 4* apartment that some friends and I have rented, available for the new year and first week of January. Fully catered. This is a very spacious apartment, with a large lounge with log fire and dining room. In the lounge we have TV and Video along with a stereo and telephone. There is a huge balcony running right around the apartment which offers some of the best views of the Bagnes valley from any where in Verbier.

The chalet has 2 bathrooms with full size baths as well as garage parking for 2 cars. Guests also have access to a washing machine.

EUR 1027/ £740
monajoannaDec 12, 2007 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1662 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New Years - Verbier
Post 1
Hi, I would like to rent a chalet/flat for this new year, would you have the details of this flat?

Merci!

The text you are quoting:
Hi, I would like to rent a chalet/flat for this new year, would you have the details of this flat?

Merci!
ouli, Oct 18, 2008 @ 16:35

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1662 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form