Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > One bed apartment in central Chamonix (sleeps 4) Christmas & New Year, Season or Annual let.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
One bed apartment in central Chamonix (sleeps 4) Christmas & New Year, Season or Annual let.

Third floor apartment served by a lift. Ski locker. Free parking available within 100m. Double bed with storage in bedroom. Double sofa-bed in the living room. Covered balcony enjoys views of the Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc and Le Brévent. Living area includes a 21” TV with British freeview channels and DVD. An independent hot water supply. Front loading washing machine and telephone/Wi-Fi connection.

The text you are quoting:

Third floor apartment served by a lift. Ski locker. Free parking available within 100m. Double bed with storage in bedroom. Double sofa-bed in the living room. Covered balcony enjoys views of the Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc and Le Brévent. Living area includes a 21” TV with British freeview channels and DVD. An independent hot water supply. Front loading washing machine and telephone/Wi-Fi connection.

CHX.Dec 18, 2013 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2656 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: One bed apartment in central Chamonix (sleeps 4) Christmas & New Year, Season or Annual let.
Post 1

Hi, i have a friend who is interested..could you send me some details? Price and length of stay expected? Thanks :)

Hi, i have a friend who is interested..could you send me some details? Price and length of stay expected? Thanks :)

Cindy L, Dec 18, 2013 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: One bed apartment in central Chamonix (sleeps 4) Christmas & New Year, Season or Annual let.
Post 2

Hello Cindy,

I have a freshly finished one bed apartment available in the centre of Chamonix:  It is No. 42.  Major refurbishment just finished:  new kitchen, bathroom, floor and painting. 

http://chamonixbn.blogspot.ch/

Third floor apartment served by a lift. Ski locker. Free parking available within 100m. Double bed with storage in bedroom. Double sofa-bed in the living room. Covered balcony enjoys views of the Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc and Le Brévent. Living area includes a 21" TV with British freeview channels and DVD. An independent hot water supply. Front loading washing machine and telephone/Wi-Fi connection.

Five month rental from mid-December until mid-May (flexible dates) 6,000 Euros. 
Includes all taxes and charges.  Excludes electricity and landline phone calls.
Deposit of 1,200 Euros secures. 

Kind regards,
Roger

Hello Cindy,

I have a freshly finished one bed apartment available in the centre of Chamonix:  It is No. 42.  Major refurbishment just finished:  new kitchen, bathroom, floor and painting. 

http://chamonixbn.blogspot.ch/

Third floor apartment served by a lift. Ski locker. Free parking available within 100m. Double bed with storage in bedroom. Double sofa-bed in the living room. Covered balcony enjoys views of the Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc and Le Brévent. Living area includes a 21" TV with British freeview channels and DVD. An independent hot water supply. Front loading washing machine and telephone/Wi-Fi connection.

Five month rental from mid-December until mid-May (flexible dates) 6,000 Euros. 
Includes all taxes and charges.  Excludes electricity and landline phone calls.
Deposit of 1,200 Euros secures. 

Kind regards,
Roger

CHX., Dec 18, 2013 @ 16:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Roger, thanks for the information. I'll pass it on...incidentally, do you rent out for shorter periods, for long weekends for example? Thanks again!

Hi Roger, thanks for the information. I'll pass it on...incidentally, do you rent out for shorter periods, for long weekends for example? Thanks again!

Cindy L, Dec 18, 2013 @ 17:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello Cindy,

I am happy to rent it out over the Christmas and New Year period, after which it would be for the remainder of the winter season (January until early May). 

Ciao,

Roger

Hello Cindy,

I am happy to rent it out over the Christmas and New Year period, after which it would be for the remainder of the winter season (January until early May). 

Ciao,

Roger

CHX., Dec 18, 2013 @ 17:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi is this still available? How much are you then charging for the rest of the season? I'd be interested, too bad I see this only now! 

Hi is this still available? How much are you then charging for the rest of the season? I'd be interested, too bad I see this only now! 

Lorenza J, Dec 31, 2013 @ 01:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2656 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form