Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Please help with ski length

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Please help with ski length
Hello,

Can someone please verify for me if the proper length ski for me is 158cm if I am 163cm and 65kgs?

I found a pair of skis that I would really like to purchase, but they only have this size left and I'm not sure if it's too long for me.

Thanks so much!
The text you are quoting:
Hello,

Can someone please verify for me if the proper length ski for me is 158cm if I am 163cm and 65kgs?

I found a pair of skis that I would really like to purchase, but they only have this size left and I'm not sure if it's too long for me.

Thanks so much!
psyangFeb 1, 2008 @ 11:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1780 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Please help with ski length
Post 1
Hi Psyang, it really depends on your level and the type of skis you found. Normally for a beginner your height -5cm is OK, but if the skis are super stiff slalom skis then that won't matter a bit, you'll have a lot of trouble. What's your level and what skis were you thinking of getting?

Juancho
Hi Psyang, it really depends on your level and the type of skis you found. Normally for a beginner your height -5cm is OK, but if the skis are super stiff slalom skis then that won't matter a bit, you'll have a lot of trouble. What's your level and what skis were you thinking of getting?

Juancho
juancho, Feb 8, 2008 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Please help with ski length
Post 2
Thank you for your response. I purchased the skis and I love them! Although the length did seem a bit long for me, since they were womens' skis and quite soft...the length worked out perfectly.
Thank you for your response. I purchased the skis and I love them! Although the length did seem a bit long for me, since they were womens' skis and quite soft...the length worked out perfectly.
psyang, Feb 11, 2008 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1780 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form