Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Sharing a ski flat for the winter?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sharing a ski flat for the winter?

Thinking of renting a place in Chamonix or Verbier for the season and looking for interested (=reliable & responsible) flatmates to share the place (and the cost since the studios really suck), and why not ski buddies as well (on-piste skiier myself).

E-mail me if interested.

Janina

The text you are quoting:

Thinking of renting a place in Chamonix or Verbier for the season and looking for interested (=reliable & responsible) flatmates to share the place (and the cost since the studios really suck), and why not ski buddies as well (on-piste skiier myself).

E-mail me if interested.

Janina

Janina KSep 17, 2013 @ 22:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1479 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Sharing a ski flat for the winter?
Post 1

Hi Janina -

I plan to take a chalet to run seminars in all winter - love the idea of learning skiing and partying together. It's great to see that you are finding creative ways to what you love . You could also rent out the place on a weekly basis - there are always people looking for places to stay in ski resorts if you know how to get to them. Why not come to our social media private workshop this Tuesday?  - still a couple of places left and learn how to get number one on google through different social media stratagies - www.thesocialmarketingmix.com. If you can't make the whole day register here for the 75 minute free live webinar at 3.15 pm  - and see how you can get number one on Google using Youtube and how to create monthly income via webinars -this alone could pay for your appt in the mountains all winter. Here's the lnk to register  -  

http://bit.ly/1aaMXPY

Good luck! 

Hi Janina -

I plan to take a chalet to run seminars in all winter - love the idea of learning skiing and partying together. It's great to see that you are finding creative ways to what you love . You could also rent out the place on a weekly basis - there are always people looking for places to stay in ski resorts if you know how to get to them. Why not come to our social media private workshop this Tuesday?  - still a couple of places left and learn how to get number one on google through different social media stratagies - www.thesocialmarketingmix.com. If you can't make the whole day register here for the 75 minute free live webinar at 3.15 pm  - and see how you can get number one on Google using Youtube and how to create monthly income via webinars -this alone could pay for your appt in the mountains all winter. Here's the lnk to register  -  

http://bit.ly/1aaMXPY

Good luck! 

hermes, Sep 21, 2013 @ 12:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi there, Did you find a place for the winter season? Similarly, I'm trying to find a ski chalet/apt I can share with someone in-order to reduce costs. I intend to only use the apt/chalet during weekends. Rgds, Haseeb

Hi there, Did you find a place for the winter season? Similarly, I'm trying to find a ski chalet/apt I can share with someone in-order to reduce costs. I intend to only use the apt/chalet during weekends. Rgds, Haseeb

Haseeb Chaudhary, Nov 26, 2013 @ 09:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Just to let you know I'm no longer looking for flat/mates.

Wishing everybody a great winter!

Janina

Just to let you know I'm no longer looking for flat/mates.

Wishing everybody a great winter!

Janina

Janina K, Nov 26, 2013 @ 21:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1479 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form