Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Ski Apartment available NEW YEAR in Chamonix

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ski Apartment available NEW YEAR in Chamonix

Hello,

My neighbour is making his apartment in Chamonix available for rent this coming winter season. It sleeps 4 people comfortably with one main double bedroom and two sofa-beds. It is located in a very well kept chalet block in the peaceful Plaine des Praz: 10mins riverside walk to Chamonix centre / 10mins walk to Flegere telecabine / 2mins walk to bus connections throughout the valley. The apartment is fully equipped and comes with ski locker, underground secure parking and a south-facing garden.

Prices are from €400 euros per week mid-season, with New Year obviously demanding a premium, but still a bargain at €1,200 euros. Please contact me if you are interested or would like further information.

Kind regards,

Oliver

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My neighbour is making his apartment in Chamonix available for rent this coming winter season. It sleeps 4 people comfortably with one main double bedroom and two sofa-beds. It is located in a very well kept chalet block in the peaceful Plaine des Praz: 10mins riverside walk to Chamonix centre / 10mins walk to Flegere telecabine / 2mins walk to bus connections throughout the valley. The apartment is fully equipped and comes with ski locker, underground secure parking and a south-facing garden.

Prices are from €400 euros per week mid-season, with New Year obviously demanding a premium, but still a bargain at €1,200 euros. Please contact me if you are interested or would like further information.

Kind regards,

Oliver

OliP333Oct 28, 2012 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 5385 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Ski Apartment available NEW YEAR in Chamonix
Post 1

Hello,

I am interested in a 4 night stay during February, for 2 persons.
Can you provide further info(quote and availability) or contact for the apartment owner ?

Regards,
Dimitri 

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am interested in a 4 night stay during February, for 2 persons.
Can you provide further info(quote and availability) or contact for the apartment owner ?

Regards,
Dimitri 

Dimitri M, Jan 12, 2013 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 5385 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form