Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Ski Beginners renting ski BE CAREFULL !!!! Tell body weight

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ski Beginners renting ski BE CAREFULL !!!! Tell body weight

Sorry to say, but ski people renting ski has to be sure to say your BODY WEIGHT to the person getting ready ski for you./dont forget to rent ski glasses avoid eye pain/

He should ask you!!!!, while this is his duty!!!, but in my case man forgot about it.

Then I ski and I felt on red line. I did rolling with my ski and they did not open.

Then I had injury, to go to hospital, X ray, waiting for bill from hospital.

I did rent ski for maybe 20 times, no problem.... but this guy forgot ask ...but I talk to other people that day, he did not adjust weight to another people as well.....

The text you are quoting:

Sorry to say, but ski people renting ski has to be sure to say your BODY WEIGHT to the person getting ready ski for you./dont forget to rent ski glasses avoid eye pain/

He should ask you!!!!, while this is his duty!!!, but in my case man forgot about it.

Then I ski and I felt on red line. I did rolling with my ski and they did not open.

Then I had injury, to go to hospital, X ray, waiting for bill from hospital.

I did rent ski for maybe 20 times, no problem.... but this guy forgot ask ...but I talk to other people that day, he did not adjust weight to another people as well.....

andreacabinJan 28, 2013 @ 18:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1294 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ski Beginners renting ski BE CAREFULL !!!! Tell body weight
Post 1

it's a shame that this happened, I love skiing and I'm very sorry when somebody can't enjoy this activity because of any reason.

I know it's too late, but this mabe would help somebody else avoiding the same issue:

http://www.dinsetting.com/

just put in your data and when the guy setting the bindings put an higher value than what you get here ask him why he is doing that ...

Wish you a quick recovery !

fabrizio

it's a shame that this happened, I love skiing and I'm very sorry when somebody can't enjoy this activity because of any reason.

I know it's too late, but this mabe would help somebody else avoiding the same issue:

http://www.dinsetting.com/

just put in your data and when the guy setting the bindings put an higher value than what you get here ask him why he is doing that ...

Wish you a quick recovery !

fabrizio

Fabrizio C, Jan 28, 2013 @ 19:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Ski Beginners renting ski BE CAREFULL !!!! Tell body weight
Post 2

Thank you very much, I will take a look....enjoy ski, snow is still preaty good.

Andrea

Thank you very much, I will take a look....enjoy ski, snow is still preaty good.

Andrea

andreacabin, Jan 28, 2013 @ 19:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1294 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form