Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ski Ressort

Hi

any one can advise me about skiing resort close to zurich not more than three hours drive where we can spend one day

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hi

any one can advise me about skiing resort close to zurich not more than three hours drive where we can spend one day

Thanks

Irfan AFeb 3, 2014 @ 06:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1263 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ski Ressort
Post 1

Hi

Thanks

Feb 3, 14 06:27

Flumserberg, Engelberg or klosters all within 2 hours drive. also easily accessible by train too :) 

Flumserberg, Engelberg or klosters all within 2 hours drive. also easily accessible by train too :) 

G___, Feb 3, 2014 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Can you advise me which train, how to catch it....................how much it cost

Can you advise me which train, how to catch it....................how much it cost

Irfan A, Feb 3, 2014 @ 11:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

the sbb website has a snow 'n rail package where you can buy train ticket and lift pass all at the HB station for a discount. These are the regions close by with the resorts available, or pick which you want to see the others. you can get prices for train and pass there too by selecting which resort you want. 

http://www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/day-trips/snownrail.html?_charset_=UTF-8&region=zentralschweiz&region=graubuenden&keyword=#resultlist

the sbb website has a snow 'n rail package where you can buy train ticket and lift pass all at the HB station for a discount. These are the regions close by with the resorts available, or pick which you want to see the others. you can get prices for train and pass there too by selecting which resort you want. 

http://www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/day-trips/snownrail.html?_charset_=UTF-8&region=zentralschweiz&region=graubuenden&keyword=#resultlist

G___, Feb 3, 2014 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1263 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form