Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Ski Touring Partners

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ski Touring Partners

I live in France in a village on the way to Le Grand Bornand and La Clusaz. I love the mountains and enjoy sharing them with others who feel the same way.

I am just as at home riding the lifts in fat skis as I am hiking the mountains in light weight rando gear. I love it all.

If you ski over this way or want to go touring in the Aravis, Beaufontain or Chamonix then drop us a line. I value sense of humour over experience.

Ryan

The text you are quoting:

I live in France in a village on the way to Le Grand Bornand and La Clusaz. I love the mountains and enjoy sharing them with others who feel the same way.

I am just as at home riding the lifts in fat skis as I am hiking the mountains in light weight rando gear. I love it all.

If you ski over this way or want to go touring in the Aravis, Beaufontain or Chamonix then drop us a line. I value sense of humour over experience.

Ryan

Ryan OFeb 20, 2013 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1453 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ski Touring Partners
Post 1

Hi Ryan. Thanks for this post. 

I enjoy free-rando, and have fat skis, heavy boots, etc. So, I am up for a max of 1000m of vertical, or a day popping in and out of hidden nooks using skins. I often go up towards la Clusaz, but would enjoy doing so with people with real local knowledge. 

I can be reached on [email protected]

Cheers

James

The text you are quoting:

Hi Ryan. Thanks for this post. 

I enjoy free-rando, and have fat skis, heavy boots, etc. So, I am up for a max of 1000m of vertical, or a day popping in and out of hidden nooks using skins. I often go up towards la Clusaz, but would enjoy doing so with people with real local knowledge. 

I can be reached on [email protected]

Cheers

James

puglet, Mar 1, 2013 @ 18:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Ski Touring Partners
Post 2

Hi James. I PMed you. Hope you got it?