Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Ski/snowboard outing for beginner/almost intermediate from Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ski/snowboard outing for beginner/almost intermediate from Lausanne

Hi,

I have been looking around and not able to find a ski/snowboard outing for those who just started this highly addictive sport recently (for me, this winter). Most outings organized are for the advanced and experienced with off-piste.

I am looking for those who already know the basics and would like to try a longer blue piste to practice before the next winter (max 2 weekends).

I usually go to Villars, but the snow condition does not seem good, therefore, i am thinking of going to Verbier, which is forecasted to be sunny and powder :)

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I have been looking around and not able to find a ski/snowboard outing for those who just started this highly addictive sport recently (for me, this winter). Most outings organized are for the advanced and experienced with off-piste.

I am looking for those who already know the basics and would like to try a longer blue piste to practice before the next winter (max 2 weekends).

I usually go to Villars, but the snow condition does not seem good, therefore, i am thinking of going to Verbier, which is forecasted to be sunny and powder :)

Thanks!

Eileen LApr 7, 2013 @ 20:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1273 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1273 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form